Using field names to capture a data element

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mize

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
I'd like to know if I can automatically capture/display the following data element from an outlook 2016 desktop email without performing a manual lookup via Internet Headers? While I researched the potential displays, I didn't see anything that fit this field description.

Authentication-Results: spf=none (sender IP is =xxx.xx.xxx.xx)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
justicefriends How to set a flag to follow up using VBA - for addressee in TO field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
V Using custom field data in mail body + mailto hyperlink Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
M I get a result of None when I add a field using Last Verb Execution Time Using Outlook 4
H using VBA to edit subject line Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Need clarification on 2-Step Verification for Gmail using Outlook 2021 Using Outlook 10
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Outlook 2021 not letting me setup my Gmail using pop Using Outlook 1
Geldner Problem submitting SPAM using Outlook VBA Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
O How to find out the domain and server settings that my Outlook is using? Using Outlook 2
S Outlook 2019 Custom outlook Add-in using Visual Studio Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Outlook 2021 Using vba code to delete all my spamfolders not only the default one. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M using excel to sort outlook appointment items Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
R Advise on using multiple instances of network files based on customers Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
HarvMan Using Emojis in Outlook 365 Using Outlook 3
T Outlook 2019 Not Using Auto Compete After Deletion of 365 Using Outlook 1
M USING INITIALS AS RECIPIENTS Using Outlook 1
T Outlook 2019 Using Gmail aliases in Outlook Using Outlook 6
M Saving emails using Visual Basic - Selecting folder with msoFileDialogFolderPicker Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
Z Import Tasks from Access Using VBA including User Defined Fields Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M Extract "Date sent" from emails (saved to folder using drag and drop) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
I Outlook for Mac 2019 using on desktop and laptop IMAP on both need help with folders Using Outlook 1
David McKay VBA to manually forward using odd options Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
H Stationery using between OL 2019 and OL 2010 Using Outlook 0
P Prevent Outlook 2016 from using DASL filter Using Outlook 4
O Calendar - Location: what happens when using my own way of entering locations Using Outlook 1
M Disable Contact Card Results when using "Search People" in Outlook Ribbon Using Outlook 7
K can't get custom form to update multiple contacts using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Outlook VBA How to adapt this code for using in a different Mail Inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
pcunite Outlook 2019/O365 Build 13127.20408 errors when using MAPI calls Using Outlook 1
B Change Font and Font size using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
M Outlook 2013 reminder email by using Outlook vba Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
X Using Outlook 2013 and Outlook 365 Using Outlook 1
A Going to folder using shortcuts Using Outlook 3
A Outlook replies not using "delivered to" address in From Using Outlook 1
Terry Sullivan E-Mails Sent Using a Group Box Result in 70 Kickbacks Using Outlook 4
O Email not leaving Outbox when using Excel VBA to sync Outlook account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
K Using Outlook 2016 to draw Using Outlook 1
O Outlook 365 - suddenly unable to send using Gmail POP3 Using Outlook 10
N Disable Auto Read Receipts sent after using Advanced Find Using Outlook 4
G Outlook 2016 sync contacts directly between phone and computer using outlook 2016 Using Outlook 0
L Moving emails with similar subject and find the timings between the emails using outlook VBA macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O Save attachments using hotkey without changing attributes Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Add an Attachment Using an Array and Match first 17 Letters to Matching Template .oft to Send eMail Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Edit subject - and change conversationTopic - using VBA and redemption Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Using or not using apostrophes in search terms has this changed? Using Outlook 0
O Office 365 using POP3 on both laptop and desktop Using Outlook 0
B Vba to monitor time to respond to emails using a shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
B Looking to get the Recipient email address (or even the "friendly name") from an email I am replying to using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
D Using a VBA Custom Form to Send Reoccurring Email Upon Task Completion Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
Z Adding dropdown list using custom form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
O Using .OST and .PST mail thru different providers Using Outlook 5