Address list - company and non-company ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ofw62

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
My address list contains 'normal' email addresses (+ contact details) and a list of company, 99% of which are, in fact, also normal email addresses.
I have compared two entries and they look the same, except with the 'normal' (non-company) email, "This is the mailing address" is tagged.
However, (un)checking this made no difference, i.e. checking 'THis is the mailing address' did not result in moving the entry to the non-company list.
Also I vainly tried to drag an entry from 'Company' into the, let's say 'non-company' section.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

SnagIt-11052019 084915.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
L Checking Sender Email Address for trusted domain from list on intranet Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
N contact list seen in Contact folder but knot in Address book or when 'TO' button is clicked in new email Using Outlook 0
M Changing the preferred order for "Put this entry in" list for adding new contacts to the Address Book Using Outlook 1
Healy Consultants Macro to remove inside organization distribution list email address when reply to all recepients Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
T Have Outlook 2016 suggest email address auto complete entries directly from the user's contacts list Using Outlook 10
T Have Outlook 2016 suggest email address auto complete entries directly from the user's contacts list Using Outlook 0
GregS Dropdown address list missing Using Outlook 1
A Error: The name cannot be matched to a name in the address list Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
P Is it possible to convert address book to "Auto-Complete List" (NK2)? Using Outlook 5
A Adding a 2010 sharepoint contact list to outlook 2010 address book Using Outlook 1
M importing email address list from excel Using Outlook 6
A Contacts not appearing either in address book or address list Using Outlook 5
V Wrong Address List being used (or Resolved by ALT + K) Using Outlook 1
K Extract Global Address List Using Outlook 1
R Outlook 2003 - Exchange 2010 global address list not updating Using Outlook 3
R how to copy a list of email contacts and paste them only as names (not names + email address) Using Outlook 12
D Accessing Global Address List details with VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Q Email Address from Pick List Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
G show this address list first Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
P Email address auto-completes work fine on laptop, but no longer on desktop Using Outlook 2
H Copying email address(es) in body of email and pasting in To field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P VBA to add email address to Outlook 365 rule Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Rupert Dragwater How to permanently remove an email address Using Outlook 9
Bardiferous Weird Contacts Behavior - Can't find any in any address book, but they're in there Using Outlook 3
L Specific Incoming Email Address Immediately Deleted Using Outlook 2
L Unable to Use Alias as From Address Using Outlook 2
H Preventing the 'email address fetch from Exchange' crashing email reading code Exchange Server Administration 0
D multiple email accounts - why do I have to choose the "from" account address?? Using Outlook 2
whizzard Change FROM address based on TO or CC address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
C Outlook FROM ADDRESS -Outlook.com and Android Using Outlook 1
O What would be the recommended way to change an email address (family member)? Using Outlook 0
J How do you disable address search box when typing @ in body of email? Using Outlook 0
Victor.Ayala Automated way to check the option "Show this folder as an email Address Book" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Wrong email address in Outlook 2003 "From" tab in new outgoing emails Using Outlook 4
M Gmail address associated with Outlook on new phone Using Outlook 9
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Outlook 2010 How to set default email address for website links Using Outlook 3
O Same email address, same person, names in so many ways Using Outlook 4
R Capture Sender's Display name and Address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
D auto forward base on email address in body email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C WARNING - DO NOT USE AN OUTLOOK.COM ADDRESS FOR GOOGLE ACCOUNT RECOVERY EMAIL Using Outlook 10
D Outlook Address Book Using Outlook 0
Terry Sullivan Sender Field Displays My E-Mail Address, Not My Name Using Outlook 1
L Email with correct To address but displaying name of a related person Using Outlook 0
1 Incorrectly Setup a Rule at Domain level to not allow address from outside domain Exchange Server Administration 2
D Is a sub folder under contacts necessary to be able to name an Address Book? Using Outlook 1
A Outlook replies not using "delivered to" address in From Using Outlook 1
T "Words In Recipient's Address" Rule Causes Outlook To Stop Processing Rules Using Outlook 3
B Extracting email addresses from a folder - how to also get the name of the person the address is for? Using Outlook 5
W Replyin to the reply-to email address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
B Change from Address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0