- Outlook version
- Outlook 365 32 bit
- Email Account
- Office 365 Exchange
Can I create a VBA macro that will do the following:
- When I right-click on an email, I want to show the last 20 folders that emails have been moved to.
- NOTE: Currently when I right-click on the desired email and then select Move it opens a pop-out window that shows only the last 10 email folders plus a few other options. I’m only interested in moving a single email to some destination in the list.
- Have a Top-5 folders that are permanently listed in the window.
- This Top-5 list would be editable by some means.
- Below the Top-5, a list of the last 15 folders emails were moved to.