The laptop can either connect intranet or internet environment at one time. and using 2 different outlook profiles, shared with similar archive.
- main calendar are connected to intranet exchange (task will not appear when connected to internet)
- I have made an archive calendar and copy an exact duplicate from the main calendar.
- when connected to internet, I used software to sync those task to my Google calendar.
- Issue - Everytime I am in intranet, I have to select all and copy the main calendar and it will form a duplicate events. (Not feasible to add one by one)
- copy main calendar and paste into archive calendar &
- check for same events, if true, then skip.
- check extra events in archive calendar to main calendar, if true, then copy, else skip.