How to prevent image resize when pasting

Status
Not open for further replies.

ofw62

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
I went into Outlook Settings > Editor Options > Advanced : section Cut, copy, and paste
but could not find the right settings to prevent resizing of an image paste into a mail.

Below example
Left pasted into Word
Middle Original
Right pasted into Outlook

When pasted into Outlook, it is slightly larger, hence the font is a little blurry.
I can resize it alright, but I would like it to be the same as the source in the first place.

Probably I am overlooking some setting somewhere....

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

2022-03-01_08-08-45.png

Is the resolution in the Outlook Editor the same as it is in Word?

Right click on the image in Outlook - choose Size and position - is it set to 100%.

I can't repro problems - its the same size in all. My resolution is 220 ppi in both word and Outlook. But changing it to 330ppi didn't change the size.

1646142193902.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
oj43085 Prevent Outlook from blocking image from a single source Using Outlook 4
R How to prevent corrupted Notes format in Calendar and Contacts Using Outlook 0
P Prevent Outlook 2016 from using DASL filter Using Outlook 4
D Prevent popup of "Do you want to save changes?" when closing after opening an appointment to view Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
O How to prevent CC from showing when creating a new mail? Using Outlook 1
A Prevent connection to Public Folders on Exchange? Exchange Server Administration 3
L OL 2016 contact: is there a way to prevent an admin from mistakenly deleting a contact? Using Outlook 1
D Multiple mailboxes, 1 certificate. How to prevent message "Invalid Certificate" Using Outlook 0
S How to prevent addins Using Outlook 0
makinmyway How Prevent Re-Formatting of Contact Notes Field When Syncing Using Outlook 10
Diane Poremsky Prevent Users From Choosing Stationery Using Outlook 0
evdbogaard How to prevent extra line feeds in replies Using Outlook 3
oliv- Prevent copying shared contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
I How to prevent exchange email account from sending emails in Outlook Using Outlook 4
D Prevent Outlook from resolving incomplete contact when clicking send Using Outlook 2
K Prevent meeting requests being sent from a shared calendar in a group mailbox Using Outlook 1
N Prevent reminder dismisal in shared calendar Using Outlook 1
C Security Question - How to prevent users exporting .iaf files Using Outlook 5
B Item_Write = False don't prevent custom form from closing Using Outlook 1
T WAB editing: To help prevent malicious code from running.......... Using Outlook 18
N Allow Another User to Send on Behalf of But Prevent Access to Inbox Using Outlook 4
R Exchange 2010 archive-prevent users moving items direct to archive Exchange Server Administration 1
M Links prevent sending email Using Outlook 3
K How to prevent that Outlook is sending before my add-in is finished? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
K Prevent sending Excel files as attachements Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Prevent Outlook from sending an email with a blank Subject Line Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
G To Prevent Malicious Code from running, one or more objects in thi BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
S To help prevent malicious code from running, one or more objects in this form were not loaded. For m Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Script to either modify "from" address or prevent a reply being se Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J prevent user from installing wrong version of add-in Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Z Prevent Changes to Custom Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Increase read pane font size, but NOT image size? Using Outlook 3
O The linked image cannot be displayed Using Outlook 2
C "The linked image cannot be displayed. The file may have been moved, renamed, or deleted. Verify that the link points to the correct file location" Using Outlook 1
T The Linked Image Cannot Be Displayed in Outlook Using Outlook 7
P Can't paste an image into a task Using Outlook 3
D Reply with a template loose the sender's embedded image Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Y Images coming through as Cid:image in outlook Using Outlook 0
L Block email signature image Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Image Quality in Signatures Using Outlook 0
O How to move contacts folder image of a drive Using Outlook 1
Q Why can't I copy image with embedded hyperlink from email to Word Using Outlook 0
G Image scaling on high DPI screens Using Outlook 1
P Select image in contact notes field and save as jpg Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
crazyboy Copying BCM database from backed up mounted image to new drive BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
S Picture/Image/Attachment Resizing Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
J Image in original e-mail is hyperlinked when a reply with the image is hyerplinked Exchange Server Administration 1
Maybear Sudden change in Outlook, no image display, email no longer offers suggestions for address Using Outlook 8
T Error opening mail with pictures - "The linked image cannot be displayed" Using Outlook 3
G Create rule based on image in email body Using Outlook 1