Different views for To-Do List and To-Do Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

schwarznavy

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
I have applied filtering and conditional formatting in my To-Do Bar.

When I view the To-Do List using the Tasks folder and choosing the To-Do List, it applies the same filtering and conditional formatting in my To-Do Bar.

How can I use two different filters/formatting -- one for To-Do Bar and one for To-Do List? I can use different filters/formatting for the Tasks list inside the Tasks folder, but the Tasks list doesn't show all the emails I have flagged.

Is there a way to create another "List" that includes both Tasks and Flagged Emails?

---Using Outlook 2016

Pump it up! - best crypto pumps on telegram
Make 1000% and more within 1 day, join channel @pump_upp !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M Apply different views to calendars Using Outlook 0
C Outlook 365 Multiple different Signatures on Shared Mailbox Using Outlook 0
D Gmail mail is being delivered to a different email inbox in Outlook App 2021 Using Outlook 2
J How to import many msg into different public folders in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
J Importing N2K from a different Exchange Server Using Outlook 1
A Automatic forwarding to different people on a rotational basis Using Outlook 2
R Auto Forwarding with different "From" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Outlook VBA How to adapt this code for using in a different Mail Inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M Outlook on 3 Computers Shows Different Total Items on Same Account Using Outlook 3
R Microsoft Outlook 2016 - Gmail not sending, asks for password for SMTP, tried different ports Using Outlook 23
V Outlook Forms: Formatting a Label with 2 different styles Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
David in Mississippi New (Feb 2020) install of Outlook 365 - Cannot specify PST for different accounts Using Outlook 0
R Help Revising VBA macro to delete email over different time span Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
T why are the calendar icons different for different accounts Using Outlook 2
E Project Management - Adding Folders for Different Folder Types Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
O Using .OST and .PST mail thru different providers Using Outlook 5
R Reinstall to a different drive or folder Using Outlook 1
L How to use different fonts for outgoing messages for different email accounts Using Outlook 0
T Categorizing different colors for a series of events Using Outlook 0
N Combined emails on 2 iphones from different email addresses Using Outlook 4
K adding more rules to 'different domains check' macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Frédéric Save E mail using different path. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 24
P Migrate Office 365 mailbox to a different on-premises domain Using Outlook 1
J Why are emails for a different pop account copied to outlook.com account? Using Outlook 1
J Autoforward emails to different contacts based on certain criteria using only one rule Using Outlook 1
S Different alert time for different meetings Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Create Tasks from Email and move to different Task folders Using Outlook 0
oliv- Why custom form is different from original ipm.contact ? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
B Check for different domains macro to be triggered by specific domains only Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Q Form displayed is different from form edited Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
T Duplicate emails in different "sent" boxes. Using Outlook 2
R Outlook 2013 VB rule to auto save attachments with different file types Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
G Drafts go to a different pst! Using Outlook 1
I Different users connected to an IMAP email aren't syncing with each other Using Outlook 5
K Different kind of issue related to creation of archive after one has been deleted Exchange Server Administration 1
K Outlook 2013 Multi Accounts set Default different calendar Sender Using Outlook 2
M How do I mark emails already received as read when I get a second, different email based on subject? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
E OL2007 on Exchange: opening OL on different computers Using Outlook 1
O Copy email content and paste into new Word Document using a different font Using Outlook 1
J How to sort incoming email that is sent to a different address to my main one? Using Outlook 1
D can you share a bcm database with 2 different versions of windows? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
W Moving Exchange 2007 to a different drive/partition? Exchange Server Administration 1
J How to create fields that will use the same value on different record types BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
S "Search People" sometimes shows contacts 2 different ways - Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 6
C Help with a Macro to move emails to a different PST data file Using Outlook 4
B Excel 2010 vba to post appts to different outlook calendars at the same time Using Outlook 6
F Sync of 2 calendars from different organization Using Outlook 0
G Opening pst files in different versions of outlook Using Outlook 2
P Different names for the same email address Using Outlook 1
R Different behavior AutoForward with Rule vs manual forward. Using Outlook 0