Recent content by 23chickens

  1. 2

    Task has a strike through but is not complete - how to remove?

    I have a task that somehow got a strike through and cannot seem to get rid of it. The task is not complete but it thinks it is? How can I change or get rid of the strike through? Did I mark it complete somehow ? It shows a check mark on the side, but it is still in progress.... confused.
  2. 2

    Task auto update to shared group?

    I should also add that most of this is done in the web client
  3. 2

    Task auto update to shared group?

    I have a shared folder setup for managing service tasks for our company. Three other people currently see this. When someone adds information to the task does it/can it alert the shared group a change has been made? or would I have to email them to go look. Also - can the fields be modified...
  4. 2

    Email not replied to reminder - aka boomerang?

    Thanks - that is exactly what I was looking for. Anyone use this or have any thoughts on this? Tom
  5. 2

    Email not replied to reminder - aka boomerang?

    Hi, While unemployed I used my gmail account more and installed a free plug-in called boomerang. It provided a function that tracked an email I sent and looked for a reply from the recipient. You could pick from hours to days... based on various criteria like "if no reply". Boomerang would...
  6. 2

    All mail folder like gmail?

    So - I may not be thinking about this in the right way. I have recently started a new job where that uses outlook again. I have been a gmail user for about a month and I have seem to forgotten how to use outlook.... One of the things I like about gmail is the ability to move things to the...
  7. 2

    Flag for Follow up or create new task

    Hi, I am confused about the difference between flagging something or creating a new task. I have a quick step setup where from an email I create a new task with the content of the email. I can also use flag the email for follow up which essentially is the same thing. I have a feeling I am...
  8. 2

    Create an email brochure - oft file?

    Thanks for your reply - am I best served by creating it in outlook based on what I want to do? Any other recommendations or processes you would use?
  9. 2

    Create an email brochure - oft file?

    Hi, I am looking to create an email brochure that is a one time use mailer. I would like it to have graphics embedded and will personalize it to each person who receives it. The volume will be low like 4-5 per day. I tired to use publisher but it cannot save to an .oft file that outlook...
Back
Top