Recent content by Neil

  1. N

    Outlook Calendar Not Showing All Events

    The Outlook app on my S26 is set for 90 days for email and I do not see ant setting for syncing calendar events
  2. N

    Outlook Calendar Not Showing All Events

    Thanks for the response, I do not see "sync Period" for calendar only email in the Outlook app on my S26
  3. N

    Outlook Calendar Not Showing All Events

    If I log into my Outlook calendar on my PC or log in to web site on my PC, all events appear properly. If I log into the website on my S26 all events do not sync. The syncing goes back only a couple of years. Also, any calendar app that I add to my S26 also does not go back more than 3 years...
  4. N

    Why does Outlook keeping adding to the email address I have in my notes portion of a contact?

    When I add an email address in a notes portion of a contact, Outlook always add a "mail To" which is annoying and sometimes not correct. For example, I wrote help@textra.me in my contact but when I went back and looked at the contact several days later it showed...
  5. N

    Macro in this Project are disabled

    Thanks for the response. I finally figured out how to resolve the problem. When I was in the Visual Basic screen, I did not click on File>save. I just exited and when I go out of Outlook I hit on save. Once I did a file>save in the VB screen, it works fine.
  6. N

    Macro in this Project are disabled

    I installed a maco from this site and then self certified the maco. I also went into the trust center and have macro setting to "Notifications for digitally signed macros, all others are disabled" When I try to run the macro I get a popup shown below. Please advise how to fix
  7. N

    VBA Code Not Working correctly

    I have a VBA added to 2 Win 11 PCs. The VBA is identical on both PCs but yet it only works on 1 of the PCs. I get no error message but the VBA is supposed to send a BCC to an email address. The below is the VBA but I substituted a phony email address. As you can see, I got the VBA from this...
  8. N

    Save Selected Email Message as .msg File

    Can anyone help with the above error message?
  9. N

    Save Selected Email Message as .msg File

    I am running the macro on my Win 10 PC and it works fine, but I tried it on y wife's Win 10 PC and It does not run. Below is a screen print of the errors. I would appreciate you suggesting how to fix the problem. Thank you!
  10. N

    Save Selected Email Message as .msg File

    Diane, Thank you so much, the macro you supplied works almost exactly thy way I want. The email that is deleted goes in the the "deleted items" folder in my Exchange email account but I would prefer it goes into the "trash" folder in my IMAP account. The email item is in the IMAP account to...
  11. N

    Save Selected Email Message as .msg File

    Thanks so much, I will not be able to try this solution for a while but if you say it works then I am sure it will for me.
  12. N

    Save Selected Email Message as .msg File

    I am sorry to bug you but I added it as shown below but I get an error 13 Type mismatch. Also, I thought of another minor item for the macro. Can you also give me instruction on making the moved email in the trash as "read"? Again, thanks for your help. Sub Save_Email_as_MSG() Option...
  13. N

    Save Selected Email Message as .msg File

    I am sorry but I do not see object name in the macro, below is the entire macro I am using which is identical to the macro you so kindly posted. Sub Save_Email_as_MSG() Option Explicit Public Sub SaveMessageAsMsg() Dim oMail As Outlook.MailItem Dim objItem As Object Dim sPath As String...
  14. N

    Save Selected Email Message as .msg File

    I pasted in "objectname.Delete" and I get an run time error 424 - Object required. I then tried pasting in objDelFolder = Session.GetDefaultFolder(olFolderDeletedItems)) objectname.move objDelFolder and the first line shows in red Please help further
  15. N

    Save Selected Email Message as .msg File

    I found a macro written by Diane Poremsky which is almost 100% of what I want. I would to add to the macro that the selected email(s) after saving to a folder be moved to the trash folder in Outlook. Can someone tell me how to modify the macro? Also, is there a good site that I can go to so I...
Back
Top