Thanks Niton, but that doesn't solve my problem.
1. Of the 8 Recipients in the DL, one may choose to respond, and reply only to the Sender. So, 'Reply All' isn't necessary in all responses.
2. On a different note, disabling something and forcing people to do a task, will not work in my org due...
People forget to reply all & hence there is no way to track if a mail received at this DL is answered.
The intent of this Outlook macro/solution, is to put in place a top-down tracking mechanism & ensure no one drops the ball.
I need a functionality as follows.
1. I am part of a Distribution List 'email@example.com'.
2. I receive multiple mails through the day, along with 8 other people in the DL.
3. I want the DL to be auto-populated in CC field, when anyone replies to the mail received.
4. Is this...