On Feb 16, 4:53 am, Sun Embraser <sunembraser2...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 15, 5:36 pm, wtdrm <wt...> wrote:
> > I have assigned my "accounts" into territories. How do I display all the
> > accounts for a certain territory?
> Hi wtdrm,
> See if you can play with view / grouping, and group the view by
> territories? That is what I would try first.
> Hope that helps,
I have just tried this and it is working for me. What you would like
1. Go to the Accounts folder
2. Change the current view to [Account List] (or any list view of your
3. Press the "View" menu > Arrange by > Custom, and click "Group
4. Uncheck the "Automatically group according to arrangement"
5. (bottom of dialog) Select available fields from: (set to) "User-
defined fields in folder"
6. (top of dialog) Group items by "Territory"
7. Click OK to close both dialogs, and you will find your view grouped
by Territory now.
Let me know if you have further questions,