Charter ISP Claims Outlook Generating STMP Errors of Too Many Recipients

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJH 10

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
IMAP
I spent 2 hours with Charter.net and 2 hours researching this problem with no results.

The Outlook 2013 error message is:
Sending reported error (0x800CCC0F) The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: 452 4.1.1 nbto: 11 too many rcpts 10E2210

As I said, Charter was of no help--still can send with their web based email. I have verified all other email settings in Outlook 2013. I created a new profile that generated the same errors.

Can't really be a too-many recipients problem if I can send through there web mail interface. I can send from all my other non-Charter.net accounts.

I have never had this problem before. Started today with an email to 17 recipients. Now I can get the error if I simply try to send a single test email to myself.

I've spent 8 hours on this problem and still can't fix it==H E L P ? ? ?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

MJH 10

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
IMAP
A bit more testing from additional research. I disabled my Avast virus software--still got the same errors. I disabled the Avast Add-in in Outlook 2013--still got the same errors.

I started Outlook 2013 in SAFE mode--appears to be running correctly, able to send test email in configuration and send email from account.

Attached is my Add-in Screen.

Suggestions? Please!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Losing emails in my main server account, Charter Communications, when I delete emails in the Outlook Using Outlook 2
A Copying cc email addresses to Excel - does not copy the <joe.bloggs@isp.com> Using Outlook 1
I Outlook on laptops with different ISP SMTP Using Outlook 3
M 0x800CCC15: Outlook 2003 Unable to Connect to ISP after 12/14/2010 Updates Using Outlook 2
E Inbox doesn't display resident email downloaded from ISP Using Outlook 1
P Outlook 2007 not Sending on Windows 7 with AT&amp;T ISP Using Outlook 1
D Synchronize Outlook 2010 with new ISP and email address configuration. Using Outlook 1
M unable to send receive emails after power cut isp details checked and ok Using Outlook 2
M Can't send emails from isp's other than my home isp Using Outlook 2
P Unable to send email using Outlook 2010 using Verizon ISP Using Outlook 3
A Synchronising with ISP instead of deleting downloaded emails Using Outlook 3
T when connecting to ISP, always asked for network password. Using Outlook 1
D MAPI with POP3 ISP Using Outlook 1
M I can't configure my MS Office Outlook 2007 to receive msn.com emails from my MSN ISP. I am running VISTA Using Outlook 3
M Verizon Wireless Broadband is my ISP. No longer has a server for Outlook. Need help. Using Outlook 1
B Suddenly I cannot send email. I can receive OK, but can't send. I Checked with ISP, all good there. This only happens with my Outlook 2003 mail. I can Using Outlook 4
S i can only seem to send emails from outlook when I am at home. anywhere else, I can receive them but sending produces an error. My ISP stated it is Using Outlook 3
K 0x800CCC0F - 'connection to server lost...if continues...contact ISP' Using Outlook 2
V Switched my ISP to Verizon DSL and I can receive e-mail meesages in Outlook 2007 but cannot send any messages Using Outlook 3
M OWA Claims Based Authentication with ADFS 2.0 Exchange Server Administration 2