Status
Not open for further replies.

freeman1961

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Hello,
I´m using Outlook 2016 (32bit) and I´m creating search folders with the QueryBuilder. But there is no sql tab, which I would like to use. Why? Thank You for any answer!

QueryBuilder.JPG

I want to use the QueryBuilder to find Mails from and to specific People. How do I have to configurate this Query? I have no Idea how to combine „AND“ and „OR“ queries.

In your screenshot, select the row at the top and change the And to OR (in the Logical dropdown)- otherwise it will only work if both conditions are met.

In the sample below, the filter will match the subject 'test' if its sent to either Microsoft or Slipstick.

Use the Move up and Move down button to change the order and separate the conditions - when i first added the subject is test condition was in the OR with the 2 To conditions.
querybuilder.png

In your screenshot, select the row at the top and change the And to OR (in the Logical dropdown)- otherwise it will only work if both conditions are met.

In the sample below, the filter will match the subject 'test' if its sent to either Microsoft or Slipstick.

Use the Move up and Move down button to change the order and separate the conditions - when i first added the subject is test condition was in the OR with the 2 To conditions.
View attachment 2291

Status
Not open for further replies.