• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cannot recover archived Calendar items

tsm

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
POP3
When I click the archive folder to display the archive calendar, nothing comes up, EVEN when I view in list view. The screen simply says "There are no items to show in this view".

The items were archived earlier today when I enabled the setting after setting up my iCloud calendar on Outlook.

But now I see that the items older than 6 months were archived, not from the iCloud calender on Outlook, but rather from all Calendars! I want to see my old calendar items.

I have tried opening, importing AND restoring (using another program) the .pst data files in my AppData folder, but, again, it shows "There are no items to show in this view".

Please help. I am using Outlook 2007 on a Windows 7 Computer.

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
First, can you find the old appointments anywhere in outlook - search in the Deleted items folder too. Once you find them we can figure out how t deal with them and keep icloud from archiving them.

Do you have a recent copy of your pst anywhere? if the appointments were delete by icloud, you may need a copy of the pst to recover the older apointments.