Move calendar invites to new calendar

Tammy

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
In Outlook 2016 I currently have multiple department events (with multiple invitees who have responded). I need to move these events from my personal calendar to a new departmental calendar, and keep the integrity of the responses. I've tried cut & paste from a list view, but the meeting responses did not move to the newly created event. I tried dragging and dropping, with the same result -- no meeting responses. Is there anything else I can do other than re-sending all of the invites from the new calendar? Which in itself will be a challenge since some of the invites are recurring events at odd dates/times.

Tammy

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
They lose all tracking information, and then new responses don't auto update. I guess this means there isn't any way to do this? We're talking about 50 different calendar invites that need to be moved to the new department calendar, and I really didn't want to have to redo all of them. I was trying to find a way that they kept their "integrity."

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
They lose all tracking information, and then new responses don't auto update.
The second part - not autoupdating - is to be expected because the event isn't on your default calendar. I will test the tracking - i dont think that should happen.

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Interesting. It looks like the 'responses won't be tallied' message is retroactive. What I would do before moving - select all in the Tracking page and copy, paste into the notes field so you have a record of the responses and can manually update them if desired.

I have a macro that copies the responses to a new message - it could be tweaked to copy to the message body, to speed things up.