Status
Not open for further replies.

DIrk Devos

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hi,

I have learned VBA using Excel where there is a recording feature that I could use to get an idea where and what to look for but that is not available in Outlook making it difficult to get a starting point so I would appreciate some help.

I have a range selected in Excel and I would like to paste it into an Outlook HTML email body as a table. When pasting the data I need to use the destination styles option. After pasting I want to select the table and apply "autofit to contents" and change the font size.

My ultimate goal is to run my Excel VBA code to isolate the range of data that I need and then open a new Outlook message and create a status report that includes the table.

Any help pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated.

Thanks.

That exact table using VBA? No... but you can select it and copy/paste.

is it possible to copy and paste with same format property? :)

Yes. After you paste the click on the paste button and click the Keep source formatting button.

You should be able to just copy and paste the code... have you tried that? I will give it a try on my own and will come back here with an update :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
N Paste content to Excel when .txt file (attachment) is opened Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
H Macro to Copy Specific content from Mail Body and Paste to Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
C Copy Cell value from Excel and paste into current email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
F Cut and Paste Addresses from Excel Suddenly Limited Using Outlook 4
J PSA: How to create custom keyboard shortcut for "Paste Unformatted Text" in Outlook on Windows Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P Outlook 2016 Change Paste Special Default Format Using Outlook 8
P Can't paste an image into a task Using Outlook 3
P Add Paste Unformatted to QAT Using Outlook 1
B Paste formatted text (bold, underlined and in quotes) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J VBA Outlook : Subject line : Cut and Paste name to heading , number to very end of the body of Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O Macro - paste as plain text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
O How to paste website content using a specific font and removing URLs Using Outlook 2
D Outlook macro with today's date in subject and paste clipboard in body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K Paste from Windows Clipboard then change font without losing formatting Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Stilgar Relsik Create a rule to copy text from an email and paste it in the subject line. Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Paste clipboard contents using VBA Using Outlook 0
A Outlook: copy & paste Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
V Copy and paste body and subject and send multiple emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
G outlook 13 copy & paste without losing formatting Using Outlook 1
R Copy/paste mailing address Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 6
D Open attached CSV, copy newdata and paste it to database CSV Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
O Copy email content and paste into new Word Document using a different font Using Outlook 1
makinmyway Research Pane in Emails Turns on and Cut Paste Keys then Stop Working Using Outlook 5
L Outlook 2007 Delete and Paste Between Fields Using Outlook 25
L "sometimes" cant send mail, we have to copy and paste the message and resend? Using Outlook 2
I Clipboard paste in macro Using Outlook 14
N Cut and Paste Taking 25 seconds Using Outlook 0
R how to copy a list of email contacts and paste them only as names (not names + email address) Using Outlook 12
G Outlook 2007 Macro: Paste - Paste Special - Unformatted Text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
K Copy Entire Email Content - Paste into new Task Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
K How to copy Contact Item to Clipboard and Paste as "VCF Link? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
Z unable to paste screenshot into custom form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Using copy paste to grab email addresses from the TO: address fiel Using Outlook 14
P OT: Need website like this one, but for Excel Using Outlook 0
kburrows Outlook Email Body Text Disappears/Overlaps, Folders Switch Around when You Hover, Excel Opens Randomly and Runs in the Background - Profile Corrupt? Using Outlook 0
M using excel to sort outlook appointment items Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
W Outlook 365 I am getting the "Either there is no default mail client" error when I try to send an email on excel Office 365 Using Outlook 1
D ISOmacro to extract active mail senders name and email, CC, Subject line, and filename of attachments and import them into premade excel spread sheet Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
F VBA to move email from Non Default folder to Sub folders as per details given in excel file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
D Cannot populate certain UserProperties in Outlook from Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
F Excel VBA to move mails for outlook 365 on secondary mail account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B vBA for exporting excel file from outlook 2016 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Excel vba code to manage outlook web app Using Outlook 10
H Information from user defined field into Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
S Excel VBA and shared calendar issue Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
N Extract Outlook emails to excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Extract all links from Outlook email, send to Excel Using Outlook 2
O Email not leaving Outbox when using Excel VBA to sync Outlook account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
C Pull Outlook shared calendars items from Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
S How to export urls from email to excel and check the status of the url ? Using Outlook 5