Reboot of frozen windows7 results in changed outlook 2007 settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephen11962

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
POP3
Computer refused to come back to life after sleeping. Forced reboot twice to get back to normal(?). There was error message (do not remember exact warning) starting up Outlook. Now font settings have changed in most of parts. Emails do not load all info (graphics) when reading in either mode, normal or expanded (not sure of correct description). There maybe other changes which I have not yet seen.
Question is how do I restore to previous settings? Is this possible? At least how do I restore to defaults. I did not make that many changes to the program and have been using it for many years.

TIA
Stephen

stephen11962

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
POP3
Well, my mistake. Just noticed that the top of the application (toolbar space?) said "safe mode". Closed program, re-opened it and seems to be OK, except for the fonts in email and maybe elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Outlook 2010 Preface comments disappear after reboot Using Outlook 4
P Stationary and view layout keep changing after reboot? Using Outlook 1
A Outlook.exe 32 process hangs, can't be ended without reboot Using Outlook 1
P Two Member DAG - Reboot Witness Server - Effects? Exchange Server Administration 7
S After reboot pst file is reindexed Using Outlook 8
S CAS/MBX reboot best practices. Exchange Server Administration 7
S Exchange 2010 to SP1 Upgrade: Reboot error Exchange Server Administration 1
T Unable to open outlook a second time unless I reboot computer. Running XP and microsoft 2007 Using Outlook 6
N dag doesn't come back online after reboot Exchange Server Administration 4
B Have 3 email accounts in Outlook; two work fine but aol account hangs up computer after sending 1 ~3 emails & I have to close outlook and reboot. Using Outlook 1
C Reboot a CAS array member causes Outlook 2010 clients to prompt for credentials. Using Outlook 5
A When I log out of Outlook. The icon on the taskbar is greyed out and I am not able to activate/launch Outlook unless I reboot my PC. I have XP and am Using Outlook 2
J VBA code (rules) won't work after reboot Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Why does my Outlook 2003 .Com Add-In disappears after reboot! Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
D Help please my Outlook is frozen Using Outlook 3
O Upgrading to Outlook 2010 install / upgrade Frozen in Processing Mode Using Outlook 6
M Outlook : unable to send/receive mails, frozen Using Outlook 2
C Frozen Outbox on Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
S Suddenly I am not able to send e-mail but can receive. We use Windows7 and Outlook has been working for about a year. Using Outlook 2
K Windows7 + Outlook 2010: "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this compute Using Outlook 2
G How do I find/open Address Book in Windows7 and insert my Outlook Contacts? Using Outlook 3
P cannot download access for office2010 in windows7 envoirment Exchange Server Administration 1
P Windows7 2007 Outlook in Office fails to receive email Using Outlook 1
S Using WMDC between a WM Device and Windows7 and Outlook 2010 (both 32 bit) Using Outlook 1
R Ontvangen mails uit Outlook (PC Vista) overbrengen naar PC Windows7 Using Outlook 1
R Problem restoring Business Contact Manager database. Office 2007, Windows7 Using Outlook 2
C Windows7 and Outlook Using Outlook 9
D Outlook 2007 + BCM & SP2 - windows7 ? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 6