programmatically make all Appointmentitem olResource Attendees unsendable

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDemartino

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hi, first of all sorry for my bad english! I'm a new outlook developer, i'm creating a simple addin for outlook 2007 with vs2010 vsto. My customer wants a new menu to open a new meeting appointment. In this new appointment i have to add all conference rooms (about 15) and make them all unsendable.

this is my code:

Outlook.AppointmentItem appt = Application.CreateItem(Outlook.OlItemType.olAppointmentItem) as Outlook.AppointmentItem;

appt.MeetingStatus = Outlook.OlMeetingStatus.olMeeting;

Outlook.AddressEntries lst = Application.GetNamespace("MAPI").GetGlobalAddressList().AddressEntries;

CustomerOlAddIn.Properties.Settings ncv = new CustomerOlAddIn.Properties.Settings();

string NameConvention = ncv.NameConv;

foreach (Outlook.AddressEntry item in lst)

{

if (item.Address.ToLower().IndexOf(NameConvention) >= 0)

{

Outlook.ExchangeUser excusr = item.GetExchangeUser();

Outlook.Recipient confRoom = appt.Recipients.Add(excusr.PrimarySmtpAddress);

confRoom.Type = (int)Outlook.OlMeetingRecipientType.olResource;

//make confRoom unsendable

}

}

appt.Recipients.ResolveAll();

appt.GetInspector.SetCurrentFormPage(ncv.Scheduling);

appt.Display(false);

I'm using Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.dll v12.0 that hasn't .Sendable recipient's property.

Please someone can give me an help to solve my problem??

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
N Help in programmatically setting formatting in an AppointmentItem Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
J VBA Cannot programmatically input or change Value for User Defined field Using Outlook 1
B Programmatically force html send and insert clipboard contents into body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Dr. Demento Programmatically encrypt email (2010) Using Outlook 10
oliv- Reduce the size of picture attachments: programmatically Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B Adding controls programmatically Using Outlook 1
S Programmatically accessing Outlook Calendar data Using Outlook 1
R Send appointments data to a Form programmatically Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M How to connect to SQL DB from outlook programmatically? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Programmatically scheduling WebEx meetings through Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K Programmatically accessing Outlook properties Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
V How to programmatically set "Display reminders and tasks frm pstfolder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Displaying a field from the field chooser programmatically Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M How to programmatically select a outlook search folder? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M How to install custom mapi form programmatically? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Programmatically duplicating BCM's "Link to Record" function BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
B Accessing Outlook 2003 Signature Programmatically using C# Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
L Programmatically moving between pages in a form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Programmatically bring up Advanced Find for contacts? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S assign task programmatically Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S do Reply, Reply to All, Forward programmatically Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Unable to change AppointmentItem.Start property Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
PGSystemTester VBA To Change AppointmentItem.BusyStatus From MeetingItem Before Send Using Outlook 0
E Redemption access AppointmentItem Label from outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
P AppointmentItem Receipient's GUID Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
K AppointmentItem.BeforeDelete Event Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
H access appointmentItem from ribbon menu Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S delete appointmentitem permanently using redemption Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2