"Symstem Administrator" rejects msgs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spencer

I'm using Outlook 2010 with POP3 format w/ email & web hosting by Earthlink. Some msgs. are rejected immediately with this cryptic rejection msg. from "System Administrator" "550 5.7.1 t6J3YQSn031020 This message does not comply with required standards.". The rejection appears to take place before the msg. even leaves my computer. The problem is very erratic. Some msgs. are rejected, most aren't. Some that are rejected are replies in a thread of msgs. that weren't formerly rejected - so content of the msg. doesn't appear to be a factor. Neither is the size of the msg. Email addresses the msg. is being sent to are correct. I suspected the outgoing port, but Earthlink provides none other than 587. FWIW, I have Trend Micro Max Security installed, but they claim the rejection has nothing to do w/ their software. TIA!

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
I would disable Trend and send some messages - see if it works. If trend is scanning outgoing emails, turn that feature off - if it doesn't let anything in, you won't be infected and won't send anything bad out.

Do the messages that bounce have a lot of hyperlinks? Or any hyperlinks? That could be the 'standard' you are apparently violating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B ...administrator has limited the number of items you can open simultaneously Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
F System administrator undeliverable in outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
C can't backup OL 2007 (error message 0x80070021) + only done by administrator Using Outlook 1
S Action cancel contact with pc administrator Using Outlook 1
M How do I get a copy of the NDRs sent to an administrator in EX2010 Exchange Server Administration 4
C Exchange 2007 Shell command to find users who are members of Recipient Administrator Exchange Server Administration 3
J Tool to analyze administrator and mailbox audit log entries Exchange Server Administration 1
M The operation has been cancelled due to restrictions on your computer.Please contact your system administrator Using Outlook 1
M The operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Contact administrator'__ Using Outlook 1
G operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on htis computer. Please contact your system administrator. Using Outlook 1
R Deleted Exchange administrator account Exchange Server Administration 2
G Mailmerge setting in administrator tools Using Outlook 1
J When I try to click on a link embedded in an email I get an error that says that computer restrictions prevent access. Call the system administrator Using Outlook 1
F when I try and click on an email redirect it says contact system administrator Using Outlook 1
I this operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator Using Outlook 1
J cannot enable embedded links within received e mails, message sysy this function is disabled please contact your system administrator Using Outlook 1
M operation has be cancelled due restriction on this computer, please contact your system administrator Using Outlook 2
A When I click a hyperlink in Outlook 2007 I get a message saying action has been closed - refer to administrator.__How do I turn this off? Using Outlook 1
C Need to know how to allow a hyperlink to work from and email in outlook 2010. Currently they are blocked and telling me to check with administrator. Using Outlook 3
T Bounce error. System Administrator ... Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recip Using Outlook 2
J Exchange 2010 installation - A configuration started by another administrator is currently in progress Exchange Server Administration 1
P Exchange management shell: administrator cannott access Exchange Server Administration 2
C Hyperlinks will not open...message says 'operation cancelled...contact administrator' __ Using Outlook 2
R This operation has been canceled due to restrictions on this computer. Please contact your administrator. Using Outlook 1
O How to open the administrator account Using Outlook 5
D This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effeect on this computer. Please contact your administrator Using Outlook 1
C This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact you system administrator. Error message Using Outlook 1
M When I receive email with links to web site it tell me that I need to contact an administrator Using Outlook 1
P This operation has ben cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Contact your system administrator. Using Outlook 1
B 'This operation has been canceled due to restrictions on this computer Please contact your administrator. Using Outlook 1
S How to set Exchange 2007 Mailbox Size Warning Notification send to administrator Exchange Server Administration 3
J system administrator Using Outlook 1
U I've had to create another Administrator file, because someone accedentily put a password onto my e-mail. I still can not recieve or send e-mails Using Outlook 2
S The form you are trying to access is unavailable contact your System Administrator message In Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 4
S Cannot expand public folders with Administrator account in Outlook Exchange Server Administration 3
J This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator. ok Using Outlook 1
D This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator.__ Using Outlook 1
L Canot access RBAC as administrator Exchange Server Administration 18
C The opertion has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact system administrator. Using Outlook 1
F Outlook web access did not initialize. An event has been logeed so that the system administrator can Using Outlook 4
J First 2010 CAS server - no Administrator rights EMC Permissions gone Exchange Server Administration 7
T System Administrator Undeliverable email Using Outlook 2
P system administrator Using Outlook 1
S Your server administrator has limited the number of items you can Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
S System Administrator email undeliverable to following recipients Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 4
S How do I enable administrator access in Business Contact Manager? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
M The server is not available. Contact your administrator if this co BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
S Administrator BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
C Authentication error login rejects Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
B MDaemon rejects with 'Permanet Delivery Failure' Using Outlook 1