How to Easily/Quickly Ungroup by Categories

Status
Not open for further replies.

makinmyway

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
How do I easily ungroup contacts when viewing them in a group by category view? It's easy enough to turn on the category function by simply clicking the category button. Is there not an easy way to turn it off with one click? I can't that button be a toggle button to be turned on or off and thereby remove the group by category feature easily?

It seems the only way to do this is to go into the change view settings and manually turn off the group by categories feature. I would love to see how to do this quickly with the one click button. Thanks

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
You could use Reset View (which changes to group by company) - or right click on the row of field name and choose Show group by box and drag categories out.

There isn't a 'go back to the previous view' option but you could use custom views if you want to flip between two views.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Diane Poremsky How to Easily Change the Private Flag New Slipstick.com Articles 0
makinmyway How can I easily identify and delete from my contacts defunct email addresses? Using Outlook 2
J Looking for a solution (maybe an add-in) to easily track email conversations Using Outlook 3
R Outlook search does not find easily rocognizable words in emails... Using Outlook 2
L Easily save sender address Using Outlook 5
C Old personal PST calendar: want to sync it to outlook.com business email so it syncs to my mobile easily. Using Outlook 2
T How to easily delete a large number of Outlook calendar appointments? Using Outlook 1
D [TOOL] QuickModules to sort emails very quickly to multiple folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Is there any easy way to quickly search for the name of a folder in Outlook's inbox folder structure Exchange Server Administration 1
M Folders don't open up quickly Using Outlook 4
J Outlook 2010 shuts down and quickly restarts every time I try to attach a file, but otherwise works Using Outlook 2
B Create Distribution List Quickly Using Outlook 1
I Archiving starts, then quickly fails in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 0
S DAG database moves to another node gracefully and quickly. Outlook 2007 however requires a restart t Exchange Server Administration 10
J Quickly Add E-mail to Contact Group? Using Outlook 1
P i am trying to undelete my emails which i deleted this morning by mistake. I understand these can be regained if done quickly. Please could you help m Using Outlook 2