Status
Not open for further replies.

DigiTix

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Hello all ;) ,

I did not find a way to include it in resources so I'm posting it here.

This is a project (VBA Outlook) that I've made that really helped me sorting my emails with Outlook when I was managing projects and had many emails coming on various topic I had to follow.

Email rules sometimes just don't make it and drag & drop system is very poor for sorting emails quickly among various folders.

To my surprise I did not find any existing tool easing this process.
So I've built this one using vba macros.

This tool is able to send selected emails or jump to a specific folder just by typing part of the folder name or paths.
It shows you a dynamic list of potential matches and you just double-click - or select using arrow keys and hit enter - to move to the desired folder.

I've decided to share it free along with documentation :) .
DOWNLOAD PAGE
BTW you might be very interested trying out my main software project called EverFastAccess, an ultra-fast intuitive & smart note-taking app that you can also use to take notes on Outlook, emails, files etc.

I've made a quick video on this Outlook module:

I hope you will like it.
Please post any feedback: it is always pleasant to have some answers :p

The tool has been totally rewritten in c# (vsto).
Therefore it is now also available as an Outlook Add-in (with simple installer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Geldner Tweak Junk Email Reporting tool to default to particular email on send? Using Outlook 3
O Importing Mbox - anyone out there having experience with this tool... Using Outlook 2
N Is there an Outlook tool to normalize text for entries that are in ALL CAPS? Using Outlook 2
O Any decent tool to compare .pst files? Using Outlook 2
iwshim Skype tool bar in quick access ribon Using Outlook 1
T Using Codesync 2 Tool - Which Calendar Using Outlook 8
B Easy to handle backup tool Using Outlook 1
J What exactly does the BCM Database tool actually do? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
J How do I get the database tool to recognize my data file? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
J Can the BCM Database tool be used over VPN? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 6
E BCM Database Tool Using Outlook 2
D Custom Tool Bar and/or Commands do not remain when re-opening Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 3
C My BCM Database is no longer available to be shared with the Database Tool BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
E Exchange or Outlook Matching tool Exchange Server Administration 1
J top tool bar not working Using Outlook 4
N BCM 2010 for CRM tool? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
L Outlook backup tool Using Outlook 5
R Create a network PST file with office customization tool office 2010 Using Outlook 4
N Inbox repair tool - scanpst.exe. That file is missing from my computer. Using Outlook 2
W Inbox Repair Tool missing Using Outlook 5
I Can I share BCM V2 Database on 2003 by using BCM Data Admin Tool BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
S HELP: Create Buttons in Outlook Email body or Tool bar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B How to remove user from business contact manager for outlook 2007database tool(BCM) BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
P Write a tool to generate a PST file with the same structure as old Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Stop ribbon item tool tip text from wrapping? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Scheduled backup for BCM Database Tool BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
C Cannot seem to use BCM Database Tool on SQL Server 2008 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
U Is it posible to Invoke a custom Form in my Outlook Add-in tool ba Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M using excel to sort outlook appointment items Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J Outlook 365 Outlook Macro to Sort emails by column "Received" to view the latest email received Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A Any way to force sort by/group by on search results with VBA? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Witzker print-list-of-outlook-folders with sort posibility Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
King Mustard Sort search groups by amount of items? Using Outlook 1
A Custom VBA to sort emails into folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Sort Problem with Sent Folders Using Outlook 1
E Outlook 2010 Subject sort uses Thread-Topic for grouping Using Outlook 2
A Sort emails into subfolders based on sender and deleting emails automatically Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Diane Poremsky Sort messages by Sender domain Using Outlook 1
J Can I sort meeting requests by the date of meeting? Using Outlook 4
T VBA to Sort Rules [A-Z] - code provided Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
P Is it possible to sort emails by COUNT of "From" field? Using Outlook 2
L Sort bar at top of inbox preview outlook 2013 Using Outlook 1
C Outlook 2010, Need to restrict domain users from installing any sort of a addin in outlook Using Outlook 2
J How to sort incoming email that is sent to a different address to my main one? Using Outlook 1
D Contacts Sort Order Using Outlook 0
kburrows Office 365 - Contacts Sort First, Last instead of Last, First. How to Reset? Using Outlook 4
I 2013 Calendar sort date Using Outlook 3
F Not keep sort order after re-change column Using Outlook 1
J outlook having sort by date or from unable to display sender name. Using Outlook 2
J Macro to periodically sort emails by flag status? Using Outlook 1