Easy to handle backup tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruce710

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
Since I've had to start storing some important data for work on my home computer, I'm currently looking into backup tools. The windows one doesn't seem to be all that user friendly in terms of enough features and all that. Has anybody had any experience and can suggest a good app?

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
CrashPlan seems to be pretty good. The big thing to consider is how they backup outlook data files - most services can't backup pst files if they are open in outlook. Even if the service says it does back up the pst, you should test it now and again to confirm the backup is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Is there any easy way to quickly search for the name of a folder in Outlook's inbox folder structure Exchange Server Administration 1
J Easy way to re-import Gmail folders/labels into Outlook? Using Outlook 9
D Isn't there an easy way to remove duplicate contacts in outlook? Using Outlook 1
J I used a Belkin Easy Transfer kit to transfer files from an old XP based laptop to a new Windows 7 l Using Outlook 3
C Installing Outlook 2003 on a new Windows 7 Desktop and transferring data via Easy Transfer Using Outlook 3
U 2 easy questions, Outlook 10 and an AOL IMAP type account Using Outlook 4
D 3 Easy Questions for Gurus on Word 2007 and Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 11
U 3 easy questions, Outlook 10, mail and contacts Using Outlook 6
A how to transfer outlook 2010 files from 64-bit to 32-bit - easy transfer doesn't work Using Outlook 1
J Easy archiving certain message in online archive? Outlook 2010 and exchange 2010 sp1 Exchange Server Administration 5
C Should be easy: Outlook 2007, can the order of accounts listed under 'All Mail Items' be changed, and if so, how to do it? Using Outlook 2
H Is there an easy way to set the date range when printing a calendar? Using Outlook 1
H Used Easy Transfer to copy from old computer and now I can't send and receive Using Outlook 2
B No address book after transferring to Office Outlook 2007 w/Win7 using Easy Transfer from 2003__ Using Outlook 2
M After EASY TRANSFER - Outlook 2007 PST Files not available?__ Using Outlook 4
L Easy way to search whole PST? Using Outlook 2
P Making Group Schedules easy enough to use Using Outlook 1
M Outlook 10 Windows 7, yes I used Windows Easy Transfer to move my data and now I cannot click the Outlook address book tab selection Show this folder Using Outlook 1
M I have just used windows easy transfer to move my files from my old XP computer to my new HP laptop and Outlook 2010 will now not open. The programme Using Outlook 1
D windows Easy transfere won't transfer outlook 2010 email account settings and email to a new compute Using Outlook 2
J WINDOWS EASY TRANSFER does not allow for BCM BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
D How to handle filing of emails from an Inbox Subfolder to a specific Public folder Using Outlook 1
P Trapping AttachmentAdd in VBA does not handle multiple email instances Using Outlook 1
C Rule to Handle Meeting Replies that updates tracking information Using Outlook 2
F Create a second Outlook profile to handle a second email account. Using Outlook 2
B Problems with Default to text and need to change to HTML. Must change Font each time I handle mail or typing. Using Outlook 1
S Error 'outlook cannot launch an application to handle d:\xxxxxx' when try to insert file. Using Outlook 1
R Sent Items says the handle is invalid and the Calendar is unable to display the folder Using Outlook 1
A How best to handle shared email folder where history needs to be maintained Using Outlook 2
M How to handle Outlook Contacts who have multiple Names BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
T How to get Inspector object from Window handle Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C Why can't 2003 handle the macros I wrote for 2000 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
M How to get active inspector window handle? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M How to get the preview pane handle, when it is created with menu c Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Outlook2007 and VSTO, handle the Click on the Save Button in the IPM.Note dialog HOWTO? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
L Restoring Outlook from backup of OST Using Outlook 5
T Need to backup outlook.com to cloud storage, without desktop software - Testing UpSafe. Are there any similar services? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 8
V Scheduled backup of imap account Using Outlook 7
R How Can I backup office 365 account? Exchange Server Administration 1
C OST email backup Exchange Server Administration 1
O Backup Office settings - registry key Using Outlook 5
I Backup email account information Using Outlook 2
J Backup .OST - Custom Contact Forms, Defined Fields, Notes Using Outlook 1
S BCM Auto Backup Data and Customizations BCM (Business Contact Manager) 6
L Online 3rd party backup of Office 365 cloud New Slipstick.com Articles 5
B changing Win7 default backup schedule for Previous Versions Using Outlook 0
Terradon which file/s to backup? Using Outlook 4
LeeDock Office 365 Personal Backup strategy Using Outlook 1
M Outlook Backup help needed ASAP Using Outlook 2