Status
Not open for further replies.

DigiTix

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Hello all ;) ,

I did not find a way to include it in resources so I'm posting it here.

This is a project (VBA Outlook) that I've made that really helped me sorting my emails with Outlook when I was managing projects and had many emails coming on various topic I had to follow.

Email rules sometimes just don't make it and drag & drop system is very poor for sorting emails quickly among various folders.

To my surprise I did not find any existing tool easing this process.
So I've built this one using vba macros.

This tool is able to send selected emails or jump to a specific folder just by typing part of the folder name or paths.
It shows you a dynamic list of potential matches and you just double-click - or select using arrow keys and hit enter - to move to the desired folder.

I've decided to share it free along with documentation :) .
DOWNLOAD PAGE
BTW you might be very interested trying out my main software project called EverFastAccess, an ultra-fast intuitive & smart note-taking app that you can also use to take notes on Outlook, emails, files etc.

I've made a quick video on this Outlook module:

I hope you will like it.
Please post any feedback: it is always pleasant to have some answers :p

The tool has been totally rewritten in c# (vsto).
Therefore it is now also available as an Outlook Add-in (with simple installer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
O Any 3rd party tool that sync (mirror) from Outlook Calendar to Google Calendar? Using Outlook 5
Geldner Tweak Junk Email Reporting tool to default to particular email on send? Using Outlook 3
O Importing Mbox - anyone out there having experience with this tool... Using Outlook 2
N Is there an Outlook tool to normalize text for entries that are in ALL CAPS? Using Outlook 2
O Any decent tool to compare .pst files? Using Outlook 2
iwshim Skype tool bar in quick access ribon Using Outlook 1
T Using Codesync 2 Tool - Which Calendar Using Outlook 8
B Easy to handle backup tool Using Outlook 1
J What exactly does the BCM Database tool actually do? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
J How do I get the database tool to recognize my data file? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
J Can the BCM Database tool be used over VPN? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 6
E BCM Database Tool Using Outlook 2
D Custom Tool Bar and/or Commands do not remain when re-opening Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 3
C My BCM Database is no longer available to be shared with the Database Tool BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
E Exchange or Outlook Matching tool Exchange Server Administration 1
J top tool bar not working Using Outlook 4
N BCM 2010 for CRM tool? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
L Outlook backup tool Using Outlook 5
R Create a network PST file with office customization tool office 2010 Using Outlook 4
N Inbox repair tool - scanpst.exe. That file is missing from my computer. Using Outlook 2
W Inbox Repair Tool missing Using Outlook 5
I Can I share BCM V2 Database on 2003 by using BCM Data Admin Tool BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
S HELP: Create Buttons in Outlook Email body or Tool bar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B How to remove user from business contact manager for outlook 2007database tool(BCM) BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
P Write a tool to generate a PST file with the same structure as old Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Stop ribbon item tool tip text from wrapping? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Scheduled backup for BCM Database Tool BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
C Cannot seem to use BCM Database Tool on SQL Server 2008 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
U Is it posible to Invoke a custom Form in my Outlook Add-in tool ba Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M using excel to sort outlook appointment items Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J Outlook 365 Outlook Macro to Sort emails by column "Received" to view the latest email received Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A Any way to force sort by/group by on search results with VBA? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Witzker print-list-of-outlook-folders with sort posibility Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
King Mustard Sort search groups by amount of items? Using Outlook 1
A Custom VBA to sort emails into folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Sort Problem with Sent Folders Using Outlook 1
E Outlook 2010 Subject sort uses Thread-Topic for grouping Using Outlook 2
A Sort emails into subfolders based on sender and deleting emails automatically Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Diane Poremsky Sort messages by Sender domain Using Outlook 1
J Can I sort meeting requests by the date of meeting? Using Outlook 4
T VBA to Sort Rules [A-Z] - code provided Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
P Is it possible to sort emails by COUNT of "From" field? Using Outlook 2
L Sort bar at top of inbox preview outlook 2013 Using Outlook 1
C Outlook 2010, Need to restrict domain users from installing any sort of a addin in outlook Using Outlook 2
J How to sort incoming email that is sent to a different address to my main one? Using Outlook 1
D Contacts Sort Order Using Outlook 0
kburrows Office 365 - Contacts Sort First, Last instead of Last, First. How to Reset? Using Outlook 4
I 2013 Calendar sort date Using Outlook 3
F Not keep sort order after re-change column Using Outlook 1
J outlook having sort by date or from unable to display sender name. Using Outlook 2