Is there a reference for the valid XML tags and their options?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwhalen

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Is there a reference for all of the XML tags and their various options?

This must exist. Someone wrote these to begin with.

I've been looking for a way to get the Calendar Name listed with calendar events in a daily calendar for weeks now.

Subject, Category (whatever that is), CategorySymbol, Location, Organizer are all valid Sources for it. CalendarName doesn't do it. I don't know what tag will.

This must exist. Someone wrote these to begin with.

I've been looking for a way to get the Calendar Name listed with calendar events in a daily calendar for weeks now.

Subject, Category (whatever that is), CategorySymbol, Location, Organizer are all valid Sources for it. CalendarName doesn't do it. I don't know what tag will.

I never found it. You're right, it must exist. There could be some divination involved, but I doubt it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S Reference Custom Fields with VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Alex Cotton "invalid or unqualified reference" on code that should work Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
K How to reference the selected folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
F want inbox on toolbar to reference icloud messages Using Outlook 2
N VBA Outlook reference to Excel and assigning category Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 13
U Reference Text for VBA for outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Providing a reference to incoming mail in outlook 2007 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
S redemption reference Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Shared Calendar Recipient Reference Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Diane Poremsky Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid. Using Outlook 0
S The incoming task is not valid ((when users are accepting a Task) Using Outlook 5
A webinar.ics is not a valid Internet Calendar file Using Outlook 1
K message.vcs is not a valid Internet calendar file !! Exchange Server Administration 5
M Can't send email to certain valid email addresses, message says Using Outlook 1
P Valid user cannot be resolved issue Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
M Restrict throwing 'Condition is not valid' error Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
A Generating valid MAPI URLs for Outlook 2003 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C IMapiSession exception: Specified cast is not valid Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Specified cast is not valid Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
I one or more parameters not valid 2007 sending email BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
W Ribbon XML customization Using Outlook 4
R Cannot Install Outlook Invalid XML Using Outlook 2
evdbogaard How can I use data from a xml file in an email message? Using Outlook 0
M XML help with modded template Using Outlook 0
K call a help file when click on a button xml ribbon Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B CurrentView.XML provides incorrect XML Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Error Message: There was an error generating the XML document BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
Q I cannot start Outlook 2007 I keep getting this error: __'Cannot start outlook window. Invalid XML,the view cannot be loaded.' Using Outlook 3
C Ribbons and XML-Description Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4