khoick245

hi all. i have a 'Help' button on xml ribbon. i want when i click on

this button, the 'help.chm' file will show independently in the current

inspector. i use outlook 2007 and C# 2008. what should i do? thank you

khoick245

This isn't really an Outlook question, but look up Help.ShowHelp(). That

uses the Help class.

"khoick245" <khoick245@yahoo.com> wrote in message

news:khoick245.6274177@outlookbanter.com...

> hi all. i have a 'Help' button on xml ribbon. i want when i click on
> this button, the 'help.chm' file will show independently in the current
> inspector. i use outlook 2007 and C# 2008. what should i do? thank you

> > khoick245

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R Help, Outlook2003 won't quit after call OnDisconnection? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
P Comcast IMAP broken but their second level support said to call "the Outlook company" Using Outlook 4
R Call a Public Sub when a Flag is clicked on in the Message Preview pane Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
CWM030 Call me old if you want. OL 2016 font size out of the box. Using Outlook 3
F Outlook 2016 call to Stop Timer Event Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
C Unchecking "Send immediately when connected" does not work on apps that call Outlook Using Outlook 1
M How to call custom email form when sender = x Using Outlook 3
D Create additional custom flag descriptions (other than Send E-Mail, Call etc.) Using Outlook 1
C OL Sub through or by Excel Macro Call Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S How to call a procedure from a custom command bar in Outlook 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Phone Call Start Date - Phone Log BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
B Good Call Log Concept? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
J Outlook custom form - VBS call VBA macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
T exception when I call ActiveDocument.Range(0,0).Editors.Add(-1) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Call add-in method from macro? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Phone Log Reminder to call back BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
S Custom VBA forms in Outlook--how to call w/macro? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C How do you call a exe and interact with the output interactively Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Custom Contact card - need help creating one Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Lifelong Windows user - new to Mac - Help!!! Using Outlook 3
L Help: set flag for sent mail to check if received an answer Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Nufc1980 Outlook "Please treat this as private label" auto added to some emails - Help. Using Outlook 3
I Help with Smart Folder + Query Builder on IMAP Using Outlook 0
S Outlook 2002- "Send" button has disappeared. Help please. Using Outlook 1
A Outlook 2019 Help with forwarding email without mentioning the previous email sender. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Witzker Outlook 2019 HELP to get Template Path in a Function Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
CWM550 Outlook 365 HELP! Calendar Craziness! Using Outlook 5
S Outlook 365 Help me create a Macro to make some received emails into tasks? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Has nobody used Office 2021 enough to help me or have you given up on me.......lol Using Outlook 1
X Open Hyperlinks in an Outlook Email Message (Help with Diane's solution) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
L Help connecting to hosted exchange server 2016 Using Outlook 0
B Seeking help with Outlook rule Using Outlook 2
D Need help with MS Authenticator Using Outlook 4
I Outlook for Mac 2019 using on desktop and laptop IMAP on both need help with folders Using Outlook 1
FryW Need help modifying a VBA script for in coming emails to auto set custom reminder time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S.Champ Please help? I've imported a random workcalendar I dont even know who's. Can I undo it? and then I need to re-sync the google one again. Its a mess:( Using Outlook 2
S HTML to Plain Text Macro - Help Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Outlook 2010 Help setting up Gmail account in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 3
N Help creating a VBA macro with conditional formatting to change the font color of all external emails to red Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
Y Filter unread emails in a search folder vba help Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
L Need help modifying a VBA script for emails stuck in Outbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
F Microsoft Outlook Connector 14.0.6123.5001 - Help! Using Outlook 6
Witzker Pls help to change the code for inserting date in Ol contact body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
R Disable conversation thread from replying of recipients in the same subject. Please help Using Outlook 0
R seperate read layout to design in outlook 2016..Help!! Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
O Help .. got lost ... installing Office like 2016 Using Outlook 5
A Arthur needs help with 2007 Outlook e-mail Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
R Help Revising VBA macro to delete email over different time span Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Marc2019 Need help please! Cannot Setup my outlook email account on my Mac Outlook 2011 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
L Attachment saving and tracking - PLEASE help! Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5