Call me old if you want. OL 2016 font size out of the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CWM030

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Hello again,

I am wanting to know is there a way to make the font bigger for the default OL 2016 screen?

I'm 34 years old and to me... Just my opinion..... the main font for the main OL screen is TINY to me.

Oh, and being far sided doesn't help either Lol.

Oh, and please don't mind the theme i'm using I am trying to find one I like.. I miss the 2003 theme which looked like my tool bar ( the CLASSIC look) :( Oh well, time progresses on I guess. OUT with the OLD and IN with the NEW.

Thanks,
Chris

2018-03-18 (5).png

UPDATE:

I found going to:

VIEW TAB

VIEW SETTINGS ( the pictures of the cogs)

OTHER button

Makes where the emails show up in the inbox's text bigger but what about folder font size?

And that sucks I have to do those options above for EVERY folder ^ There's just no ONE CLICK and its done. arggg!

Thanks,
Chris

Folders: this version doesn't support changing the font size in folders.

Applying views to all folders: View tab, Change View, Apply current view....
Apply custom views to all folders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
P Comcast IMAP broken but their second level support said to call "the Outlook company" Using Outlook 4
R Call a Public Sub when a Flag is clicked on in the Message Preview pane Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
F Outlook 2016 call to Stop Timer Event Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
C Unchecking "Send immediately when connected" does not work on apps that call Outlook Using Outlook 1
M How to call custom email form when sender = x Using Outlook 3
D Create additional custom flag descriptions (other than Send E-Mail, Call etc.) Using Outlook 1
K call a help file when click on a button xml ribbon Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C OL Sub through or by Excel Macro Call Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S How to call a procedure from a custom command bar in Outlook 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Phone Call Start Date - Phone Log BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
B Good Call Log Concept? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
J Outlook custom form - VBS call VBA macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
T exception when I call ActiveDocument.Range(0,0).Editors.Add(-1) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Call add-in method from macro? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Phone Log Reminder to call back BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
R Help, Outlook2003 won't quit after call OnDisconnection? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Custom VBA forms in Outlook--how to call w/macro? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C How do you call a exe and interact with the output interactively Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Outlook 365 (OutLook For Mac)Move "On My Computer" Folder Items From Old To New Mac Computer Using Outlook 3
T Outlook 365 Search Box reverting to old location Using Outlook 2
CWM550 Importing " Old Skool" Data Using Outlook 0
G Removing old emails when adding accounts Using Outlook 3
M Issues with templates - unable to find in old web app Using Outlook 3
M How to setup outlook after importing old account information - Entering email account info creates with "(1)" after the account! Using Outlook 1
G Inbox shows old email Using Outlook 3
W Outlook WAS facebook but there is no info for old accounts Using Outlook 0
C How to use VBA to show only items x days old or more Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Deleting Synchronisation of Old Accounts Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
semnaitik Archive PST is not empty but can't see old emails Using Outlook 2
T Remove Old Location From Tasks Pane Using Outlook 1
O Having rules run on old mails noved to inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
T Compacting Outlook 2010 OST results in old emails being re-sent Using Outlook 6
R Would creating a new profile cause Outlook to download all the old mails from the server? Using Outlook 1
Steven 2007 New PC vs Old PC - Micro Font on Inbound Emails :( Using Outlook 4
J Delete old emails Exchange Server Administration 1
J Old unread emails on current date (MDaemon Server) Using Outlook 1
J Outlook 2016 - use of old PST file - will all emails be downloaded or only latest?? Using Outlook 1
B Delete/replace old files and save new attachments Using Outlook 1
J Corrupt & new profile - old contacts? Using Outlook 2
A Updated custom form not showing with old items Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C GoDaddy office 365 setup wizard erased old Outlook emails? Using Outlook 14
B Deleting old Stream_autocomplete and other files Using Outlook 1
J Automatically Move Old Items from a Shared Mailbox to a .PST on a Network Drive Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P deleting old UDP items in tasks Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
R can I transfer outlook data from old pc by using .ost file instead of the .pst Using Outlook 5
B Old attachments do not open after Exchange 2007 edb recovery. Exchange Server Administration 3
P Restoring old sbb database in existing one BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
R IMAP & Outlook 2007: incoming messages still going to old Inbox. Using Outlook 3
K Outlook 2010 form is displaying old form layout Using Outlook 3
rezazy Do not download old email Using Outlook 1