Outlook WAS facebook but there is no info for old accounts

willythecat

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Sorry everyone, but it's no wonder MS is getting a bad reputation nowadays, mainly because the "aftersale" service is totally cr**!
I have 2 hotmail accounts, one of which l really must keep.
The other was a test account so that if l wanted to try out anything, it went to that account and didn't ruin my true account.
l also have an outlook account, hence l can login to here. The way to go l suppose, but am really reluctant to use it.
Now, when l login to anything "facebook", it comes up with this second facebook account name.
Because it was many moons ago now, I have forgotten the password.
Select "forgot" password and guess what, you've got to sign in to the account to get the new one?
Well l don't know what bozo at MS came up with that great new idea!
How the heck do l get rid of this old second hotmail account then?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
W Outlook 2010 some sent items marked unread now (was Ok before) Using Outlook 0
O Outlook 2016 0x800CCC0F 'The connection to the server was interrupted' Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
G Can't open .pst. Message could not access default folder (Outlook 2010 (.pst). Before that was backi Using Outlook 0
Norbert VBA Flag that would indicate the email was sent from Outlook to Access. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C Whose brilliant idea was to make it more difficult to scroll in Outlook? Using Outlook 0
D Will Outlook 2010 work with Office 2013 H&S that was preinstalled Using Outlook 2
E My Outlook 2010 contacts list was hijacked! Using Outlook 10
P Was Helvetica crashing Outlook, now fix has messed up explorer Using Outlook 4
G How to retrieve an email that was compacted in outlook Using Outlook 1
R No problems for about three months and the, about two weeks ago I was no longer able to receive emails in Outlook. Using Outlook 4
S Outlook 2007 SP2: When creating a future appoinment it shows day it was created not the future date Using Outlook 1
H Outlook Delegate gets "Can't open this item." when clicking on invites that she was the originator o Using Outlook 2
P Outlook says it's 'Sending' when it's opening. Nothing was in the Outbox for it to send. Using Outlook 2
T Outlook 2010 / SBS 2010 - User cannot view emails moved to a folder that was previously imported fro Using Outlook 6
A I have outlook 2010. I have received mail but can not locate mail that was down loaded. Using Outlook 2
O Outlook 2007: Invalid Entry ID was passed in (all email address gone) Using Outlook 1
B seting up office outlook...during set up, a box showed STMP POP3 for sending emails, the recieving box was empty. What information needs to go into t Using Outlook 2
M This is an Outlook email question. I need to know who may have recived my email that was sent to undisclosed recipients by mistake Using Outlook 3
H Outlook 2003 - can't send emails. Get this message from Norton Internet Security "was unable to be Using Outlook 2
M Cannot synchronize with the Outlook profile you are using, because a different profile was previousl Using Outlook 1
T Problem with Outlook 2007 (running Vista) There was an error synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Er Using Outlook 1
R I was syncing my phone and outlook and it seams that my phone created thousands of contact in outlook (A loop maybe) Using Outlook 1
C Outlook 07 opens, loads some emails, freezes (Vista) was working fine. Using Outlook 3
D Outlook 2007 reinstalled, but appointments don't show in To Do bar for new calendar that was created Using Outlook 1
W Outlook was in use; when tried to open today it would not open; pop up with info about e-mails with macros; prompted to enable macros, when doing so; Using Outlook 3
M Our internet was disconnected and then reconnected now outlook is asking for user name and password. What we put in does not work. Using Outlook 1
M Not receiving an error code just not getting my e-mail in Outlook. I was picking up mail from Windows Live. I had someone send e-mail to all my contac Using Outlook 2
T Import Outlook 2003 .bcm file into Office 2010 Bus. Cont. Mgr. Error: "Input string was not in a cor Using Outlook 6
P the outlook 2007 calendar cannot be saved because it was changed by another user or in another windo Using Outlook 4
J Can't run macro Outlook 2007 that was created in Word 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
I Outlook 2003 shows html code when To: field is empty Using Outlook 3
O The Outlook API wrongfully shows an outlook folder to have zero sub-folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O The Outlook API wrongfully shows an outlook folder to have zero sub-folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C All Gmails don't show in Outlook 2019 Using Outlook 0
D Outlook 2007 vs. Outlook 2010 -- ToDo Bar Using Outlook 0
U Outlook 2016 Outlook 2016 sender name Using Outlook 1
T Compuserve, Yahoo, Oath2 and Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 4
E Work uses live accounts for emails for all employees. Can we use the outlook calendar to give the employees an universal work schedule calendar? Using Outlook 1
witzker Macro to move @domain.xx of a Spammail to Blacklist in Outlook 2019 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
D Outlook 2007 on 365 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
S Macro for other actions - Outlook 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 16
P outlook 2008 search box criteria couldn't be saved Using Outlook 2
pcunite Outlook 2019/O365 Build 13127.20408 errors when using MAPI calls Using Outlook 1
C Outlook with Office365 - search across account, by date rate, in multiple folders - how? Using Outlook 1
D Outlook 2010 Outlook in Windows 10 keeps asking for user name and password repeatedly Using Outlook 14
S Outlook mail adressing stops after first match in GAL Using Outlook 0
A Apply Selected Emails to outlook rules and Run Rules Using Outlook 5
T Changing Sent Items location in Outlook 2019 Using Outlook 0
J How do I disable advertising in Outlook 2019? Using Outlook 10
S Outlook (2016 32bit; Gmail IMAP) - Save sent message to Outllook Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0