Outlook WAS facebook but there is no info for old accounts

willythecat

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Sorry everyone, but it's no wonder MS is getting a bad reputation nowadays, mainly because the "aftersale" service is totally cr**!
I have 2 hotmail accounts, one of which l really must keep.
The other was a test account so that if l wanted to try out anything, it went to that account and didn't ruin my true account.
l also have an outlook account, hence l can login to here. The way to go l suppose, but am really reluctant to use it.
Now, when l login to anything "facebook", it comes up with this second facebook account name.
Because it was many moons ago now, I have forgotten the password.
Select "forgot" password and guess what, you've got to sign in to the account to get the new one?
Well l don't know what bozo at MS came up with that great new idea!
How the heck do l get rid of this old second hotmail account then?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Outlook 2010 some sent items marked unread now (was Ok before) Using Outlook 0
O Outlook 2016 0x800CCC0F 'The connection to the server was interrupted' Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
G Can't open .pst. Message could not access default folder (Outlook 2010 (.pst). Before that was backi Using Outlook 0
Norbert VBA Flag that would indicate the email was sent from Outlook to Access. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C Whose brilliant idea was to make it more difficult to scroll in Outlook? Using Outlook 0
D Will Outlook 2010 work with Office 2013 H&S that was preinstalled Using Outlook 2
E My Outlook 2010 contacts list was hijacked! Using Outlook 10
P Was Helvetica crashing Outlook, now fix has messed up explorer Using Outlook 4
G How to retrieve an email that was compacted in outlook Using Outlook 1
R No problems for about three months and the, about two weeks ago I was no longer able to receive emails in Outlook. Using Outlook 4
S Outlook 2007 SP2: When creating a future appoinment it shows day it was created not the future date Using Outlook 1
H Outlook Delegate gets "Can't open this item." when clicking on invites that she was the originator o Using Outlook 2
P Outlook says it's 'Sending' when it's opening. Nothing was in the Outbox for it to send. Using Outlook 2
T Outlook 2010 / SBS 2010 - User cannot view emails moved to a folder that was previously imported fro Using Outlook 6
A I have outlook 2010. I have received mail but can not locate mail that was down loaded. Using Outlook 2
O Outlook 2007: Invalid Entry ID was passed in (all email address gone) Using Outlook 1
B seting up office outlook...during set up, a box showed STMP POP3 for sending emails, the recieving box was empty. What information needs to go into t Using Outlook 2
M This is an Outlook email question. I need to know who may have recived my email that was sent to undisclosed recipients by mistake Using Outlook 3
H Outlook 2003 - can't send emails. Get this message from Norton Internet Security "was unable to be Using Outlook 2
M Cannot synchronize with the Outlook profile you are using, because a different profile was previousl Using Outlook 1
T Problem with Outlook 2007 (running Vista) There was an error synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Er Using Outlook 1
R I was syncing my phone and outlook and it seams that my phone created thousands of contact in outlook (A loop maybe) Using Outlook 1
C Outlook 07 opens, loads some emails, freezes (Vista) was working fine. Using Outlook 3
D Outlook 2007 reinstalled, but appointments don't show in To Do bar for new calendar that was created Using Outlook 1
W Outlook was in use; when tried to open today it would not open; pop up with info about e-mails with macros; prompted to enable macros, when doing so; Using Outlook 3
M Our internet was disconnected and then reconnected now outlook is asking for user name and password. What we put in does not work. Using Outlook 1
M Not receiving an error code just not getting my e-mail in Outlook. I was picking up mail from Windows Live. I had someone send e-mail to all my contac Using Outlook 2
L I was able to password protect attachments in my earlier version of Outlook, but can't figure out ho Using Outlook 1
O Accessing OST file which was created through Windows Outlook Connector Using Outlook 2
M I can receive emails. I reply or create a new e-mail and outlook shows it was successfully sent to the recipient. HOwever, the recipient never receive Using Outlook 2
H Outlook 2007 was working fine and now won't open. Using Outlook 2
F Missing rule in Outlook 2010 that was in Outlook 2003 Using Outlook 3
S Up to about a month ago, everything with my Outlook 2010 was fine. Then, I found out that my sent messages weren't being received and I did not get n Using Outlook 1
C Outlook 2010 - delete attachment but leave record of what was deleted Using Outlook 2
J Reading Pane was disabled after Outlook 2007 Crash. Option to reactive it is grayed out. Using Outlook 3
R Why do i have a trial of outlook for my emails when we purchased Office HOME AND STUDENT 2010 and i thought it was not a trial Using Outlook 1
M I recently installed a trial version of Outlook 2010 and my address book was exported from Outlook Express. It no longer appears in Outlook Express. Using Outlook 3
C OWA 2007 New Message Error - Outlook Web Access was unable to access the Active Directory resource Using Outlook 2
J "A data file did not close properly the last time it was used" in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 3
J Exchange 2010 - Outlook Anywhere stopped working after mailbox: EXTEST_33788774A21E4 was excluded. Exchange Server Administration 0
5 In Office 2003 there was an Organizer which you could color the emails from a certain person. I can't find that option in Outlook 2010. Using Outlook 1
A How do I remove an add-in from my uninstalled virus protection program that was attached to Outlook. Using Outlook 7
D Outlook 2007 suddenly stopped sending and receiving mail when i was sending alot of emails to my cli Using Outlook 2
T Import Outlook 2003 .bcm file into Office 2010 Bus. Cont. Mgr. Error: "Input string was not in a cor Using Outlook 6
D Outlook Will not start because profile was setup incorrectly Using Outlook 4
R Lost all text that was being written into an existing Outlook meeting invite/notice Using Outlook 2
H i am getting the following error message at start up, it was working perfectly until today. 'X cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open Using Outlook 1
P the outlook 2007 calendar cannot be saved because it was changed by another user or in another windo Using Outlook 4
D Can we import settings from different profile in outlook which was possible in OLExp... Using Outlook 4
J Can't run macro Outlook 2007 that was created in Word 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1