Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharoni Sela

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hello Support
I created rule to send messages after 1 minute, recipients told me they can see the message is delayed
(picture attached), can i hide this?
using outlook 2013

thanks
Shroni

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 535
Did you flag the message and add a custom "flag to" text? I'm not seeing the flag in received messages, but the flag note is visible in the sent folder.

flag.png

Hi Diane
thanks for the answer
i still dont know how recipients saw the delay time, i searched for the reason but didnt found why
i sent a few massages after that and it was ok

Sharoni

A flagged message would be the only way - and that would assume the 'for followup' text was changed to be the send time. It is possible to send a flag - my Exchange server probably removed it. (Rules can remove it too.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J Hide/disable "Groups", "Shared Calendars" Using Outlook 2
D hide messege issue Using Outlook 1
J Outlook 2007 Hide Messages Option not Available Using Outlook 2
N How to disable shortcuts for Pilcrow in Outlook (Show or hide paragraph marks) Using Outlook 0
A Possible to hide ribbon with custom appointment form? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
D Disable or hide "reply" and "reply to all" and "forward" in email from access vba Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K BCM hide subfolders BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
oliv- HIDE ITEM Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
I Outlook 2010 - Remove or Hide Suggested Contact Folders Using Outlook 1
K Hide Default Folders in PST Using Outlook 2
F Hide calendars from shared mailboxes Using Outlook 2
J Ho do I hide the week number on the Calendar Printing Assistant template Using Outlook 4
S Hide Folders in Outlook 2007 (IMAP) Using Outlook 5
C How do I hide distribution list from global contacts for certain users? Exchange Server Administration 1
T Is it possible to hide a mailbox but still send on the behalf of. Exchange Server Administration 1
H Outlook 2007 - hide completed tasks from Outlook Today -Solution Using Outlook 2
N Appointment Body on Custom Page 2- Hide Default Page Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
N How to hide pstStore Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
H Hide attachment... Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S hide details of appointments in calendar Using Outlook 8
M hide outlook to system tray Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E Can I hide an explorer or make an explorer modal Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
E Can I hide an explorer or make an explorer modal Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J How to hide/disable send button in Outlook 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J How to hide/disable send button in Outlook 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J How to hide/disable send button in Outlook 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Re: Hide BCM toolbar BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
T How do I hide/unhide folders in outlook inbox? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
M outlook Reply TimeStamp Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1