Status
Not open for further replies.

jrmehl

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hello,

I have a modified template already created but now I wish to hide the number of the week that appears on the left side of the calendar. Does anyone know to modify a template to hide that?

Thanks

its in this code - not knowing which template you are using, it reads like "ShowWeekNumber eg 'false' " might be the line you need to check. if not, delete that line.

HTML:
<CalendarText Orientation="Left" Width="0.15in" Text="#[@TemplateDate_WeekNumber]" FontSize="5pt" Style="BannerText" HorizontalAlignment="Left" Margin="1,0,0,0" 
                <ConditionalFormat Condition="ShowWeekNumber eq 'false'" Visibility="Collapsed"/ 
              </CalendarText>

Thanks, it was already set to false and I also tried removing the line but that didn't work for me. So I just started over on a template that already had the week number hidden and modified from there to get the result I needed.

That's what I tried and it didn't work for me. I deleted that whole line. I didn't find how the other template did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J Hide/disable "Groups", "Shared Calendars" Using Outlook 2
D hide messege issue Using Outlook 1
J Outlook 2007 Hide Messages Option not Available Using Outlook 2
N How to disable shortcuts for Pilcrow in Outlook (Show or hide paragraph marks) Using Outlook 0
A Possible to hide ribbon with custom appointment form? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
D Disable or hide "reply" and "reply to all" and "forward" in email from access vba Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K BCM hide subfolders BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
oliv- HIDE ITEM Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Hide Timestamp from deleyed message Using Outlook 4
I Outlook 2010 - Remove or Hide Suggested Contact Folders Using Outlook 1
K Hide Default Folders in PST Using Outlook 2
F Hide calendars from shared mailboxes Using Outlook 2
S Hide Folders in Outlook 2007 (IMAP) Using Outlook 5
C How do I hide distribution list from global contacts for certain users? Exchange Server Administration 1
T Is it possible to hide a mailbox but still send on the behalf of. Exchange Server Administration 1
H Outlook 2007 - hide completed tasks from Outlook Today -Solution Using Outlook 2
N Appointment Body on Custom Page 2- Hide Default Page Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
N How to hide pstStore Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
H Hide attachment... Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S hide details of appointments in calendar Using Outlook 8
M hide outlook to system tray Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E Can I hide an explorer or make an explorer modal Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
E Can I hide an explorer or make an explorer modal Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J How to hide/disable send button in Outlook 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J How to hide/disable send button in Outlook 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J How to hide/disable send button in Outlook 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Re: Hide BCM toolbar BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
T How do I hide/unhide folders in outlook inbox? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
S Change "This Week" flag start date behavior Using Outlook 1
S Outlook 2016 Arrange tasks by date, additional custom sorting, but still use friendly terms like Today, Tomorrow, This week? Using Outlook 1
P Outlook for Mac - emails are not sent out beginning last week Using Outlook 1
C Shading every other week on monthly calendar Using Outlook 4
C Calculating Week Number into a TextBox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R Week numbers for the month in outlook Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Print Monthly or Work Week Calendars Using Outlook 0
P printing weekly calendar in Outlook 2013 cuts days of week off Using Outlook 1
A Calendar List View Showing Week Number Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Print Monthly or Work Week Calendars Using Outlook 0
P Possibility to create a calendar button "remaining week"??? Using Outlook 3
J Indexing - one user a week - indexing breaks. Using Outlook 1
A Creating rule to create week folder and transfer mail using alert Using Outlook 3
Edaniels Adding Week Number on Calender Using Outlook 2
D 2 Week Delayed Message Using Outlook 7
P Printing calendar (work week) with numerous (i.e. >7) all day events... Using Outlook 3
M Rules - daily status (email) doesn't change much daily, save 1 per week how? Using Outlook 1
P Setting Calendar View to Day/Week or Month Using Outlook 2
G how to change default calendar view to show this week and future weeks? Using Outlook 1
A Delete all appointments on calendar for week of holiday / annual leave Using Outlook 1
M Display time in an appointment in week or dayview Using Outlook 1
G Printing week with day name Using Outlook 4