Calculating Week Number into a TextBox

Status
Not open for further replies.

CannukInUSA

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server 2013
I'm using Crystal Reports 2016 to generate status reports off of my local .pst file from Outlook 2013 and doing well except for one item... for some reason the Week Number field in Outlook isn't flowing to Crystal Reports. So, I'm hoping I can do a run-around and create a TextBox on my appointment form that automatically calculates the week number based on the start date of the appointment. Can anyone give me and example of the code I would put into the properties box and/or VBA code if needed? Once it populates with the week number in my user-defined textbox, I can easily pick it up in Crystal Reports. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Calculating the age of an Outlook contact doesn't work Using Outlook 20
A Calculating a number of entries in a database based on specific conditions Using Outlook 1
H Any c++ or java prog for calculating WhiteSpace in exchange 2010? Exchange Server Administration 4
P Outlook for Mac - emails are not sent out beginning last week Using Outlook 1
C Shading every other week on monthly calendar Using Outlook 4
R Week numbers for the month in outlook Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Print Monthly or Work Week Calendars New Slipstick.com Articles 0
P printing weekly calendar in Outlook 2013 cuts days of week off Using Outlook 1
A Calendar List View Showing Week Number Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Print Monthly or Work Week Calendars New Slipstick.com Articles 0
P Possibility to create a calendar button "remaining week"??? Using Outlook 3
J Indexing - one user a week - indexing breaks. Using Outlook 1
A Creating rule to create week folder and transfer mail using alert Using Outlook 3
Edaniels Adding Week Number on Calender Using Outlook 2
D 2 Week Delayed Message Using Outlook 7
P Printing calendar (work week) with numerous (i.e. >7) all day events... Calendar Printing Assistant 3
M Rules - daily status (email) doesn't change much daily, save 1 per week how? Using Outlook 1
P Setting Calendar View to Day/Week or Month Using Outlook 2
G how to change default calendar view to show this week and future weeks? Using Outlook 1
J Ho do I hide the week number on the Calendar Printing Assistant template Calendar Printing Assistant 4
A Delete all appointments on calendar for week of holiday / annual leave Using Outlook 1
M Display time in an appointment in week or dayview Using Outlook 1
G Printing week with day name Calendar Printing Assistant 4
P Why did this week's patches break hyperlinks in Outlook 2010? How can I fix it? Using Outlook 1
A Outlook 2007 downloading ALL my previous emails...I just want emails from the past week and/or from Using Outlook 1
E Week numbers in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 2
T Creating calendar appointments on week and day/week view start at 12:00. Using Outlook 4
R Outlook Connector Not Bringing Mail Down to Outlook__New Problem Started About 1 Week Ago Using Outlook 1
K With Outlook 2010 appointments not visable on the Month view but their day and week can be seen. Using Outlook 2
F Microsoft Outlook Crashes my laptop (only in the last week) Using Outlook 1
C Calendar - creating every other week meetings Using Outlook 4
N How to display a 2 or 3-week calendar and save the view so everytime you go to your calendar it comees up with a 2 or 3-weed calendar. Using Outlook 2
R Calendar 2007: meetings disappear on Sunday for prior week(s). Using Outlook 1
M For the last week or so, the only time I can actually see what is in my inbox is the first time I turn on my computer in the morning. The rest of the Using Outlook 1
P Outlook 2007 reminders do not show up. This started a week ago. I have run the outlook /cleanreminde Using Outlook 1
K Newest Hotmail LIVE locking up EVERY week! I cannot read messages and get a window that says a script is running. I use System Restore and it works Using Outlook 1
S I have sent a file too large and it's been clogging up my outbox for over a week and I can't delete the job, what can I do????? Using Outlook 1
R Calendar - Office 2003 - First Day of the Work Week. Using Outlook 6
M Outlook 2010 week view, display start and end times Using Outlook 2
D Three extra lines at bottom of print in week view Using Outlook 1
S Retrieving emails over one week old Using Outlook 1
S Retrieving more than two week old emails Using Outlook 1
B How do I get Outlook Calendar 2007 month-view to position the current day's week on the top? Using Outlook 3
C Print only work week Calendar Printing Assistant 3
D Follow up flag only displays Set Flag, Clear Flag. Missing Today, Tomorrow, This Week, Next Week, No Using Outlook 2
P How do I change the calendar to reflect Week 1 as the first week of October (fiscal year)? Using Outlook 3
R ISO week number Using Outlook 1
B Appt. for Thursday every second full week Using Outlook 1
G I only want to print a certain number of days and not the whole week in the Calendar, or a certain number of weeks but not the whole month, etc. - Wha Using Outlook 1
B Reminders in Outlook 2007 are not working if I set one for 1 week it changes to 15 minutes or 2 days for example very sporatic Using Outlook 2