Basic accounting software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raewyn

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
Does anyone know of a basic accounting software that connects with Microsoft Outlook 2013? It's for a non-profit to track donations and expenses and print tax receipts for donors.

I've been using Microsoft Money (sunset deluxe) for years and would love to have it all connected instead of exporting or mail merging data all the time.

I now have mailchimp connected to Outlook, so to get some sort of accounts software connected would mean I only have to update ONE database. *dreaming*

There was an old Accounting software that interfaced with BCM but it ended about the time Money did - and with Outlook 2007's BCM.

AFAIK, the only other software that links to outlook is QuickBooks. There is a CRM called InfoFlo that has invoicing software, CRM Software | Customer Relationship Management, but invoicing is easy with a macro. I have a sample macro here - Create a Letter to a Contact using VBA - when it's ready to complete, I have a word macro to add the information to a spreadsheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
W OL giving basic auth when logged in to Win as specific user Using Outlook 0
M Saving emails using Visual Basic - Selecting folder with msoFileDialogFolderPicker Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
CWM550 " Basic Auth" Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Is there a way to add something that is in the "Format Text" tab to the "basic Text" on the message tab Using Outlook 1
A Basic BCM question about sync to Outlook 2013 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
C Visual Basic auto create task from email including attachments Using Outlook 9
D Basic pst file quesstion Using Outlook 1
M How to Create Macro in Visual Basic to add Contacts from Personal Folder Using Outlook 4
E trust access to visual basic project greyed out in outlook 2003 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Vista Home Basic / Contact Manager 2003 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
O Outlook 2010 Stops Working When Accounting Application Tries To Send eMail Using Outlook 4
R BCM with MS Office Accounting... Simple question BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
S [SOLVED] Accounting in Outlook BCM (Business Contact Manager) 6
C Moving Business Contact Manager to Pro Plus, dropping Accounting BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
K Outlook BCM 2010 and Accounting Professional 2009 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
H Accounting Software Integration BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
J Suppliers in Accounting 2009 not displaying in BCM BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
G Outlook Express (DBX) to Outlook (PST) Conversion Software Wanted Using Outlook 1
T Need to backup outlook.com to cloud storage, without desktop software - Testing UpSafe. Are there any similar services? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 8
iwshim softphone software for VoIP phone for OUTLOOK Using Outlook 0
A account hacked, need software to determine what emails have been sent Using Outlook 1
A Change subject line of external software using outlook. Using Outlook 1
K BCM not downloading with trial software BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1