Is there a way to add something that is in the "Format Text" tab to the "basic Text" on the message tab

Status
Not open for further replies.

e_a_g_l_e_p_i

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
In Outlook 2010 when you're creating an email there is a "format text" tab that has things in it that I would like to have In the basic text section in the message tab. Is there any way to select individual things from one section in one tab and move them to another section in another tab. For example, on the message tab, there are the basic text commands and you have the small"A and the large "A" To adjust the size Of any highlighted text either larger or smaller.

On the format text tab, In the font section, there is a command "Aa" That allows you to make many different changes to the highlighted text. I would like to move this command over to the message tab under the basic font functions just to make it a little bit easier and not have to keep switching tabsTo make different changes to the text.

Thanks as always

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
if it is in the all commands list as a separate button, yes. Shrink and Grow and Change case buttons can be added to the ribbon, although its already on the Home / Message ribbon so you shouldn't need to. You need to open the new message form, go to options then customize ribbon (or quick access) and look on All commands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
iwshim Can I add an Unsubscribe link to Outlook outgoing email? Something like this? Using Outlook 1
O Outlook tasks - Add text column with multiple lines Using Outlook 3
W April 2020 Office 365 Update - Add-Ons fail after Office 365 Update Using Outlook 6
B Task Filter Not Working When I add too many criteria Using Outlook 0
D Add date next to day name in Outlook Today calendar view Using Outlook 1
D iCloud Add-in not working in Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2016 After Windows Upgrade & iCloud Upgrade Using Outlook 2
P Add Paste Unformatted to QAT Using Outlook 1
M Ignore slow add-ins Using Outlook 0
B Add Prefix text to Subject Line Using Outlook 1
Jennifer Murphy Add birthdays to calendar Using Outlook 7
Z Add text to auto-forwarded e-mail Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
P Add, remove, & reorder folder pane Using Outlook 6
L Tired of Outlook disabling Adobe PDF Creator add-in Using Outlook 1
R Add 'Company' to Select Names Form Using Outlook 1
A Outlook 2016 Web add-in missing on some machines Using Outlook 9
P Syncing problems with add-ins Using Outlook 3
Mark Foley Cannot enable add-in in outlook 2010 Using Outlook 0
BretAB Is it possible to add a lookup field to a Message form? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J Add an Attachment Using an Array and Match first 17 Letters to Matching Template .oft to Send eMail Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
iwshim outlook 2013 - I cannot see the "Manage Add-ins" Using Outlook 2
A Add multiple servers "on behalf of" email to "safe senders" list. Using Outlook 1
S Add Exchange Account as Secondary to Existing PST? Exchange Server Administration 1
C Macro to add multiple recipients to message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A Add to Outlook Contacts from email - default view Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P Add a contact to the New Task in Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 2
B When working on emails in a certain folder, when I hit reply or reply all, I would like it re always reply all and add an email address to send to Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M Macro to add date/time stamp to subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
O Outlook on Android - add BCC Using Outlook 2
J Execute Add-In Button from VBA Outlook 2016 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Example VBA Macro - To Conditionally Change the From Account and Add a BCC Address on Emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
B When I add more search strings to RULES, it is not processing them Using Outlook 3
D Add Tetxbox at form open Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Andrew Quirl Open attachment, manipulate without add-on program? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
B Searching for a Add-In Using Outlook 3
J Add Fillable Fields to Existing Template Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J vb to c# for Outlook add-in. Using Outlook 0
S Send email via SMTP - use transport rules to add to senders inbox (then rule to move to sent items Exchange Server Administration 1
R Outlook add-in to create new contact from an email. Using Outlook 0
twofivepie GTD Netcentrics add-in for 2016 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 13
D Add all meeting rooms to the meeting request by default Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A add birthday to outlook contacts Using Outlook 1
Tanja Östrand Outlook 2016 - Create Macro button to add text in Subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Need VBA code to automatically save message outside outlook and add date Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K add pdf to every reply or forward Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Add Exchange Account to existing POP3 Outlook 2007 Profile Using Outlook 0
Commodore Microsoft Exchange Add-in Using Outlook 2
skyfox Add folders inside a PST. How? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
O Outlook 2016 follow-up flags--how can I add dates? Using Outlook 1
oliv- GetTable Add body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
JimG Use VBA to add <style> tag to Email. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2