About Country/Region and BusinessAddressCountry

Status
Not open for further replies.

geoffnoakes

Outlook version
Outlook 2019 32-bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
This is a question about how Outlook stores address information. When I view the Contacts folder, I see 2 columns: Country/Region and BusinessAddressCountry. Sometime the have the same value, sometimes they are different. I have 2 questions:

1. What determines if a Contact's value for its country is saved in Country/Region or in BusinessAddressCountry?

2. How do I access the Country/Region field in VBA? For BusinessAddressCountry, I use [expression].BusinessAddressCountry. But for Country/Region, the "/" character in the fieldname is invalid.

Thanks...

Geoff

That is the country from the mailing address - which is most likely also the business address.

Same contact - two different country settings. When i change which field is the mailing address, it changes in the Country/Region field in the view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
I Country/Region not showing Using Outlook 4
Diane Poremsky Setting the default Country for Outlook Contacts Using Outlook 0
P Country name no longer shows in Phone number popup? Using Outlook 5
B how to add country code to contacts automatically Using Outlook 7
R Defualt country different in phone than in address Using Outlook 2
T Country Code - How can one find it. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Outlook 2010 How could I globally redesign an outlook template form/region/inspector template used to display mail lists or an individual mails? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A ItemEvents_10_AfterWriteEventHandler is triggers for all instances of the form region Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Disabling form region change Using Outlook 0
T Outlook replacement form region using a "parent" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E VSTO 2008 how to bind Form Region controls to Item data fields Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
E VSTO 2008 how to bind Form Region controls to Item data fields Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
E Accessing a Form Region from an Inspector Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
E Accessing a Form Region from an Inspector Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M Form region not appearing on machines I deploy to? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
M Delete key in form region textbox deleting email instead Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M How to change the Title of a form region at runtime? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M How to read color of form region title? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Can I embed ribbon item into form region? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
E Preview of Form Region Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
T Customize button image for separate Outlook forms region Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
K Accessing contact's custom properties in a Outlook 2007 form region Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Form Region Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
T Form Region Freezing Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Form Region, Task Pain, Ribbon Extension - which way is best? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1