Accessing a Form Region from an Inspector

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

escamoteur

Hi,

if I have the reference to an inspector, is it possible from there to access its form region? (Outlook 2007, COM Addin, c#)

Thanks

Tom

Not that I know of.

"escamoteur" <mail@burkharts.net> wrote in message

news:1AC38ED6-3D10-4F4B-ABB4-5F143730A209@microsoft.com...
> Hi,

> if I have the reference to an inspector, is it possible from there to
> access its form region? (Outlook 2007, COM Addin, c#)

> Thanks

> Tom

Pretty strange, would be handy.
<kenslovak@mvps.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:u25GsiA0KHA.2072@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> Not that I know of.

> >

>

> "escamoteur" <mail@burkharts.net> wrote in message
> news:1AC38ED6-3D10-4F4B-ABB4-5F143730A209@microsoft.com...
> > Hi,
>

>> if I have the reference to an inspector, is it possible from there to
> > access its form region? (Outlook 2007, COM Addin, c#)
>

>> Thanks
>

>> Tom

>

I work backwards from that and set a form region object in my Inspector

wrapper class when the Inspector is opened and I get a call for

GetFormRegionStorage() or BeforeFormRegionShow().

"escamoteur" <mail@burkharts.net> wrote in message

news:uqRUsqA0KHA.6124@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> Pretty strange, would be handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
E Accessing a Form Region from an Inspector Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
K Accessing contact's custom properties in a Outlook 2007 form region Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V Outlook custom form - installing and accessing Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Problem Accessing .MSG Property 'ImageNaturalHeight' Tag '0x80010003' Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Accessing ALL Outlook contact fields Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
RBLampert Accessing Outlook accounts from multiple computers Using Outlook 8
E Accessing shared outlook folder doesn't work since switch to new outlook/excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
J Accessing calendar items for Resource Mailboxes Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Outlook [Online - Office365] perfomance is getting affected when accessing the mails using Redemptio Using Outlook 1
J Accessing Hotmail accounts with Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 3
n2b Accessing Plain Text Draft Without Outlook Using Outlook 3
G Issues with accessing Outlook Contact Picture with VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
M Accessing ExpiryTime property Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Accessing BCM with Excel / Running Reports BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
C Problem accessing events for folder "username" Server Threw Exception Using Outlook 1
P accessing custom task pane with Outlook ActiveInspector Using Outlook 1
mikecox Accessing Outlook on my Win7 desktop from Win8 laptop Using Outlook 1
A "Unable to display the folder" error when accessing Group mailbox Using Outlook 0
Commodore Accessing mail from multiple devices Using Outlook 1
S Programmatically accessing Outlook Calendar data Using Outlook 1
E Accessing User Defined Fields in BCM Database part 2 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
E [SOLVED] Accessing User Defined Fields in BCM Database part 1 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 9
R Accessing folder 'Other Contacts' Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Accessing Global Address List details with VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
H Accessing a control on a frame in Outlook with VBScript Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K Programmatically accessing Outlook properties Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
K assistant accessing from her home computer BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
A Accessing .pst folder in outlook using VBA Code Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J Outlook closes when accessing History in BCM BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
B Accessing Outlook 2003 Signature Programmatically using C# Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
L Outlook Forms-Accessing Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Accessing _RecipientControl1 (Assigned To) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Daily hours of recurring/ multi-day appts, & accessing mult calend Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R New users creating get page cannot be displayed when accessing OWA Exchange Server Administration 16
G Add Map It button to Custom Contacts Form in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Outlook 2021 Add Picture to Custom Contact Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P Can't add custom field to custom Outlook form, it always adds to the Folder instead Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
AndyZ Contact Custom Form Tiny Text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A How to reduce size of custom contact form? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
L Applying new form to existing contacts -- MessageClass Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Geldner Problem submitting SPAM using Outlook VBA Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Witzker How to get the button Karte ( map) in custom contact form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Outlook 2019 Custom Email form - Edit default email form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
C Populate form data into message body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Witzker Outlook 2019 How to get a Photo in a User Defined Contact form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Witzker Outlook 2019 Macro to send an Email Template from User Defined Contact Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Witzker Set Cursor & Focus from any field to the body of a user Contact form in OL 2019 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Witzker Place cursor at opening, a user defined OL contact form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
T Customized form: The Forward option shows write layout Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
T 1:1 Datatransfer from incoming mail body to customs form body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0