Accessing mail from multiple devices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Commodore

Outlook version
Outlook 2021 64 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Is it possible yet (especially relevant for long-time Outlook users with several gigabytes of PST files) to set things up so that the email (along with tasks, contacts, calendar...) in all those PST files can be accessed on any device (be it a smartphone, an iPad, another computer etc.), either from within LAN or remotely? That is, other than setting up an Exchange server...

No, not easily. Psts weren't made to be shared and are not accessible over a network. That said, at one time there was an addin that allowed access over a network. I believe you need to leave a 'master' outlook running. But if outlook needs to be up and running, you might as well use remote desktop...

See if anything here works for you - Mobile Access to Outlook Data - Slipstick Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S Problem Accessing .MSG Property 'ImageNaturalHeight' Tag '0x80010003' Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Accessing ALL Outlook contact fields Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
RBLampert Accessing Outlook accounts from multiple computers Using Outlook 8
E Accessing shared outlook folder doesn't work since switch to new outlook/excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
J Accessing calendar items for Resource Mailboxes Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Outlook [Online - Office365] perfomance is getting affected when accessing the mails using Redemptio Using Outlook 1
J Accessing Hotmail accounts with Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 3
n2b Accessing Plain Text Draft Without Outlook Using Outlook 3
G Issues with accessing Outlook Contact Picture with VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
M Accessing ExpiryTime property Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Accessing BCM with Excel / Running Reports BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
C Problem accessing events for folder "username" Server Threw Exception Using Outlook 1
P accessing custom task pane with Outlook ActiveInspector Using Outlook 1
mikecox Accessing Outlook on my Win7 desktop from Win8 laptop Using Outlook 1
A "Unable to display the folder" error when accessing Group mailbox Using Outlook 0
S Programmatically accessing Outlook Calendar data Using Outlook 1
E Accessing User Defined Fields in BCM Database part 2 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
E [SOLVED] Accessing User Defined Fields in BCM Database part 1 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 9
R Accessing folder 'Other Contacts' Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E Accessing a Form Region from an Inspector Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
E Accessing a Form Region from an Inspector Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
D Accessing Global Address List details with VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
H Accessing a control on a frame in Outlook with VBScript Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K Programmatically accessing Outlook properties Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
K assistant accessing from her home computer BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
A Accessing .pst folder in outlook using VBA Code Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J Outlook closes when accessing History in BCM BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
B Accessing Outlook 2003 Signature Programmatically using C# Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
L Outlook Forms-Accessing Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Accessing _RecipientControl1 (Assigned To) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
K Accessing contact's custom properties in a Outlook 2007 form region Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V Outlook custom form - installing and accessing Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Daily hours of recurring/ multi-day appts, & accessing mult calend Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R New users creating get page cannot be displayed when accessing OWA Exchange Server Administration 16
X Run macro automatically when a mail appears in the sent folder Using Outlook 5
K How can I delete an e-mail from Outlook Using Outlook 1
L Help: set flag for sent mail to check if received an answer Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Macro Mail Alert Using Outlook 4
e_a_g_l_e_p_i MY Outlook 2021 changed the format of the shortcuts for mail, calendar etc. Using Outlook 10
Z Outlook 365 Automatically assign categories to incoming mail in a shared folder Round Robin Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
W Outlook 365 I am getting the "Either there is no default mail client" error when I try to send an email on excel Office 365 Using Outlook 1
D Gmail mail is being delivered to a different email inbox in Outlook App 2021 Using Outlook 2
P What is your strategy for dealing with SPAM and Junk Mail? Using Outlook 1
C Code to move mail with certain attachment name? Does Not work Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
T 1:1 Datatransfer from incoming mail body to customs form body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
O Mail rule issue Using Outlook 3
A manual rule sends mail to wrong folder Using Outlook 5
Aussie Outlook 365 Rule runs manually but returns the error code "an unexpected error has occurred" when incoming mail arrives Using Outlook 1
D ISOmacro to extract active mail senders name and email, CC, Subject line, and filename of attachments and import them into premade excel spread sheet Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Witzker Outlook 2019 Macro to answer a mail with attachments Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2