Outlook [Online - Office365] perfomance is getting affected when accessing the mails using Redemptio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sreenivasan

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
IMAP
In our Add In we are using Redemption object to fetch the mail details of a store.While Add In is fetching the mail records if the user is accessing the Outlook ,it is going to Not Responding mode or it will take time to do the process.

* Folder switch is taking long time.
* Opening a mail taking long time.
* While composing new mail ,the typed word takes long time to display in the screen.

But the peformance of the outlook is good when it is cached mode.

I would like to know how can I access the outlook mail details without affecting the outlook performance.

Below given details for Folder switch

Without AddIn With AddIn With AddIn While fetching Mail details
Folder Switch 7 seconds 8 seconds min 55 seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J VBA to switch Outlook online/offline Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J Outlook - 2013 - Error msg when copying folders from Online Archives to another user's mailbox Using Outlook 0
T Online Training for Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Online Services in Outlook: Gmail, Yahoo, iCloud, AOL, GoDaddy New Slipstick.com Articles 1
T Consollidating all calendars to Outlook online, even from POP3 email invitations. Using Outlook 2
I Lync2010 - Outlook 2010 - Plan online meeting Using Outlook 2
P Exchange 2010 - Outlook 2010 : Search in Online Archive not working Exchange Server Administration 3
J Having problems subscribing to my Outlook calendar online Using Outlook 3
M My Outlook stopped receiving emails but they still send (and my hotmail is working online fine).__ Using Outlook 1
K online archive missing Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 11
A Switching from Offline to Online in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
J Easy archiving certain message in online archive? Outlook 2010 and exchange 2010 sp1 Exchange Server Administration 5
A Syncing Outlook 2007 calendars - online to offline Using Outlook 1
S Restoring "Work online" to Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
K Cannot see online archive with Outlook 2007 / Office 2007 SBE Exchange Server Administration 8
B The connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complet Using Outlook 6
N Outlook Calender Online Using Outlook 4
A when I start outlook i get a message 'the connection to the microsoft echange is unavailable. outlook must be connected or online to complete thi Using Outlook 4
S can't open outlook. I get the followng msg: 'outlook is not online or connected'. Using Outlook 1
W Error Message Office 2010 'the connection to microsoft exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action' Exchange Server Administration 1
D Potential Show Stopper for Exchange 2003 - 2010 Upgrade (Outlook 2003 SP 3 Online Mode & Exchange 2010) Exchange Server Administration 2
D Online Archive not showing up in retail version of Outlook 2010 Exchange Server Administration 2
H Outlook 2010 unable to open without connecting online. Kept popping up the General Tab to ask me fil Using Outlook 8
G Re: Microsoft Outlook has Stopped Working - Windows can check online or Stop the Program Using Outlook 3
H the connection to Microsoft exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connect to complete t Using Outlook 5
M Outlook 2010 how to backup for online data storage Using Outlook 1
A Does Exchange Online Connector for Office Outlook 2003 work with ms outlook 2002 and ms outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
A Does Exchange Online Connector for Office Outlook 2003 work with ms outlook 2002 and ms outlook 2007? Using Outlook 1
R Upgraded to Outlook 2007 AND Exchange online - lost nk2 files Using Outlook 4
V Hotmail stopped downloading after being hacked; problem resolved online, but not getting mail or able to send mail in Outlook 2007. Using Outlook 1
R read the last state of the Offline-/Online-Mode of Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
G offline to online - Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
Z The Connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete Using Outlook 3
L 'The connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action.' Using Outlook 8
L Cannot see online archive with Outlook 2010 RTM Exchange Server Administration 9
G How to add a folder shortcut to outlook quick access toolbar? Using Outlook 2
W Outlook WAS facebook but there is no info for old accounts Using Outlook 0
E Can one still buy Outlook (or Office) 2016? Using Outlook 6
G Add to Outlook Contacts - Point to non-default contacts folder Using Outlook 0
E Outlook view grouping keeps changing Using Outlook 3
Wayne Outlook locks up when opening "Manage Rules & Alerts" Using Outlook 1
G Personal Settings within Outlook Using Outlook 3
M Outlook 2013 reminder email by using Outlook vba Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
H Outlook 2019 Certificate error Using Outlook 2
B Outlook 2013 erratically deleting original file that is attached Using Outlook 0
V Outlook Forms: Formatting a Label with 2 different styles Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Outlook 2016 Outlook randomly unhides from taskbar Using Outlook 12
X Using Outlook 2013 and Outlook 365 Using Outlook 1
V Date and/or time error in Outlook Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Sending email from Office 365 alias in Outlook Using Outlook 4