Business Contact Manager add-on for Windows 7 Professional Plus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Katrine29

Is an add-on available for Windows 7 Prof Plus? I can't see one listed

anywhere, but as we already have Outlook it seems silly to buy it again.

If it is available, how much would it cost for 9 users?

Best wishes

Katrine
 
L

LD55ZRA

Katrine29 wrote:


> Is an add-on available for Windows 7 Prof Plus? I can't see one listed
> anywhere, but as we already have Outlook it seems silly to buy it again.
> If it is available, how much would it cost for 9 users?
> Best wishes
> Katrine

>


Yes you can download it from Microsoft website. You need to download

the full trial version of Office Professional but you only need to

install the second smaller file of about 254 MB. The link is here:

<http://us20.trymicrosoftoffice.com/default.aspx
The BCM file is a full version so don't worry about the trial package.

Let me know if you need further help or if you want the file to be

emailed to you. It is a big file so Emailing may not be convenient.

hth

THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY

KIND. LD55ZRA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR

IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND

FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL LD55ZRA

OR ITS ASSOCIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER

INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, LOSS OF

BUSINESS PROFITS OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF LD55ZRA OR ITS

ASSOCIATES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH

DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR

LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL

DAMAGES SO THE FOREGOING LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY.

Copyright LD55ZRA 2010.
 
K

Katrine29

Re: Business Contact Manager add-on for Windows 7 Professional Plu

Thanks for this - just a couple of points of clarification:

- Do you mean that I go ahead as if I am installing the full Office 2007 Pro

version and it will give me a choice of only downloading BCM (at 254mb) at

some point in the process? I would like to avoid downloading the full trial

package. In fact - is there any way you can email me just the BCM download?

Thought I would ask just in case!

- How much does the BCM element cost to download as a permanent add on

rather than a trial?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Katrine

"LD55ZRA" wrote:


> Katrine29 wrote:
>
> >Is an add-on available for Windows 7 Prof Plus? I can't see one listed
> >anywhere, but as we already have Outlook it seems silly to buy it again.
> >If it is available, how much would it cost for 9 users?
> >Best wishes
> >Katrine
> >

> Yes you can download it from Microsoft website. You need to download
> the full trial version of Office Professional but you only need to
> install the second smaller file of about 254 MB. The link is here:

> <http://us20.trymicrosoftoffice.com/default.aspx
> The BCM file is a full version so don't worry about the trial package.
> Let me know if you need further help or if you want the file to be
> emailed to you. It is a big file so Emailing may not be convenient.

> hth

> > THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY
> KIND. LD55ZRA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR
> IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND
> FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL LD55ZRA
> OR ITS ASSOCIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER
> INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, LOSS OF
> BUSINESS PROFITS OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF LD55ZRA OR ITS
> ASSOCIATES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH
> DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR
> LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL
> DAMAGES SO THE FOREGOING LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY.

> Copyright LD55ZRA 2010.

> .
>
 
L

LD55ZRA

Re: Business Contact Manager add-on for Windows 7 Professional Plu

Katrine,

You need to download the full version and this means you get two

big files. However, as you are only interested in BCM, you need

to double-click on the small file only (254 MB) to install BCM.

I can also confirm that the downloaded version is a full version

(not some trial version!). You don't need to buy anything

provided you have already bought Outlook 2007. Microsoft also

provides a download link for Office Professional full version to

people who have retail versions (the boxed version from Amazon

etc) and the link is here:

<http://www.microsoft.com/office/downloads/
The actual filename is: x13-11296.exe and the approx. file size

is: 247.56 MB. If you put the file name in Google search, you can

get many download links but don't try it because they are not

official MS download sites.

hth

Katrine29 wrote:

> Thanks for this - just a couple of points of clarification:

> - Do you mean that I go ahead as if I am installing the full Office 2007 Pro
> version and it will give me a choice of only downloading BCM (at 254mb) at
> some point in the process? I would like to avoid downloading the full trial
> package. In fact - is there any way you can email me just the BCM download?
> Thought I would ask just in case!
> - How much does the BCM element cost to download as a permanent add on
> rather than a trial?
> I look forward to hearing from you.
> Katrine
>


THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY

KIND. LD55ZRA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR

IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND

FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL LD55ZRA

OR ITS ASSOCIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER

INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, LOSS OF

BUSINESS PROFITS OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF LD55ZRA OR ITS

ASSOCIATES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH

DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR

LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL

DAMAGES SO THE FOREGOING LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY.

Copyright LD55ZRA 2010.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B Outlook Business Contact Manager with SQL to Excel, User Defined Fields in BCM don't sync in SQL. Can I use VBA code to copy 1 field to another? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
P How to filter primary contacts in business contact manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
C Business Contact Manager Using Outlook 3
O Calendar and business contact manager Using Outlook 0
C Trying to move my Business Contact Manager ver. 2003 to BCM ver. 2010 Using Outlook 3
M Looking for trainer in Business Contact Manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
M Queries on Business Contact Manager (BCM) with Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 1
V Custom UI Runtime Error in Business Contact Manager for Outlook (2013) BCM (Business Contact Manager) 6
A Trouble importing data to radio buttons Business Contact Manager 2010 (BCM) Using Outlook 2
R "business contact manager logon failure server is in single user mode" - HELP! BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
P Business Contact Manager without Exchange? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
G Sharing Business contact manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 5
T Merging multiple Business Contact Manager files BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
U business contact manager add in Using Outlook 1
M Business Contact Manager Marketing Campaign default address BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
S Business Contact Manager (BCM) causing Outlook crash loop BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
A Can Business Contact Manager be downloaded seperately? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
D Downloaded ultimate 2007 - Can't Find Business Contact Manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
A Business Contact Manager Error BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
D business contact manager did not install with outlook 7 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
H I have installed Business Contact Manager but cannot find to use BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
N Business Contact Manager - Ability to use BCM (Business Contact Manager) 8
C "Business Contact Manager for Outlook could not connect to db BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
J outlook 2003 business contact manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
C Moving Business Contact Manager to Pro Plus, dropping Accounting BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
R My email merge/business contact manager fields are not populating BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
C Business Contact manager wont open BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
N How do you share your business contact manager with coworkers BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
A Microsoft Office 2003 Business Contact Manager and Windows 7 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
C Outlook Business Contact Manager Beta Not Working BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
G Training on Business contact manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
R RE: Business Contact manager failed to install BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
C Business Contact Manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
C Business Contact Manager 2007 - Windows 7 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
T sequential project numbers in Business Contact Manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
M Is Business Contact Manager gone in Outlook 2010? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J how do i rename the default fields in MS Business Contact manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
P How Do I Download Business Contact Manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
N Outlook categories for Business contact manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
S My business contact manager base cannot contact my database. BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
L cant view the history section in business contact manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
S Business Contact Manager 2007 won't install with Windows 7 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
R Outlook 2007 w/ Business Contact Manager compatible w/ Cardscan? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
D Can not restore database in business contact manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
T History Reports in Business Contact Manager 2007 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
S Business Contact manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
C Missing Business Contact Manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
E Where is Business Contact Manager?? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
B How to remove user from business contact manager for outlook 2007database tool(BCM) BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
J Alternate to Business Contact Manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1

Similar threads

Top