Operation aborted (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004004 (E_ABORT))

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lvensen

I tried to send emails through outlook using vb.net. But i'm getting the

following error. Error message Operation aborted (Exception from HRESULT:

0x80004004 (E_ABORT)). How to solve this error. Its very urgent. Pls give ur

ideas. Thanks in advance.

That provides us with no information at all to provide help.

What version of Outlook?

What type of email accounts (SMTP, IMAP, Exchange)?

What code are you using?

Does this happen every time?

"lvensen" <lvensen> wrote in message

news:5EC75BBA-13DB-499D-909D-BC2D7F1650D6@microsoft.com...
> I tried to send emails through outlook using vb.net. But i'm getting the
> following error. Error message Operation aborted (Exception from HRESULT:
> 0x80004004 (E_ABORT)). How to solve this error. Its very urgent. Pls give
> ur
> ideas. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
N Operation aborted (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004004 (E_ABORT)) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V Outlook Error The Attempted operation Failed. An Object Could Not be found Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Outlook 2016 Outlook Error Msg "The operation cannot be performed ..." How to Stop it Using Outlook 4
Cdub27 Your changes to this item couldn't be saved because Server Denied Operation (HTTP 403 Forbidden) Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid. Using Outlook 0
M Very slow operation Using Outlook 0
S The attempted operation failed ... 2nd time running code Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Christiaan Could not complete operation because the service provider does not support it Using Outlook 2
Diane Poremsky This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions Using Outlook 0
S Outlook 2010 I am getting error code 0x8DE00006 'the operation failed'. outlook 2010 send/receive progress Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
J An attempt operation failed. An object could not be found at line5. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
H Outlook 2010, "The Operation Failed" Sending emails Using Outlook 4
S Microsoft office Cannot complete operation error Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J New Outlook 2007 form - try to send and get error Operation Failed Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
S Outlook 2013. Adding office 365 email account causes 'The operation failed' Using Outlook 2
M Outlook 2010 Calendar error Operation Failed Using Outlook 6
S Unknown error and The operation failed Using Outlook 1
S The operation failed error while send email to other domain. Using Outlook 1
R "The Operation Failed. The messaging interfaces have returned an unknown error Exchange Server Administration 3
B Task List in To-Do Bar 'The operation failed. An object could not be found' Using Outlook 3
M Cannot Send - "Operation failed. An object cannot be found" BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
D Outlook 2007: "the Operation Failed" on Send to Multiple addresses Using Outlook 6
J The operation failed. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 17
W Save Operation Failed error Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
C Problem accessing events for folder "username" Server Threw Exception Using Outlook 1
A Exception message: MapiExceptionLogonFailed: Unable to open message store Exchange Server Administration 1
A Unhandled exception: picture argument should be an image BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
N _MailItem->GetSendOn(&date) throws an exception Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T exception when I call ActiveDocument.Range(0,0).Editors.Add(-1) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000E (E_OUTOFMEMORY) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
R vba rule exception "except with specific words in the sender's add Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C IMapiSession exception: Specified cast is not valid Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Security exception while opening custom outlook form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1