I have purchased Outlook 2007, now I find out that I need it with

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Colin_d_Cox_UK

Hi,

Please help I am so frustrated with my transition to Vista, I bought
Outlook 2007, (I was told I needed it to sync with PDA,) now I find out that
I need Business Contact Manager, how and where can I get the license and
download code for just Business Contact Manager.

Thanks in advance

Colin

 
You dont need BCM to sync with a PDA, if thats what your are saying

There are two versions of Outlook
1) Outlook 2007
2) Outlook 2007 with BCM
BCM is not a seperate product

If you purchase an Office suite *some* come with Outlook + BCM
http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/suites/FX101677751033.aspx

"Colin_d_Cox_UK" <Colin_d_Cox_UK> wrote in message
news:B2FC2120-0148-4734-8242-39C0A2EA7BAE@microsoft.com...
> Hi,
>
> Please help I am so frustrated with my transition to Vista, I bought
> Outlook 2007, (I was told I needed it to sync with PDA,) now I find out
> that
> I need Business Contact Manager, how and where can I get the license and
> download code for just Business Contact Manager.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Colin
>


 
DL Thanks for the reply, I need to sync (On Vista) the Outlook 2007
calendar, contacts and tasks to my PDA, as I did with my old version of
Outlook 2003, runing on Win2000 (which used MS ActiveSync)

I hope that is clearer if you can point me in the direction to achieve the
above, I will be very happy, and thankful

Colin

"DL" wrote:

> You dont need BCM to sync with a PDA, if thats what your are saying
>
> There are two versions of Outlook
> 1) Outlook 2007
> 2) Outlook 2007 with BCM
> BCM is not a seperate product
>
> If you purchase an Office suite *some* come with Outlook + BCM
> http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/suites/FX101677751033.aspx
>
> "Colin_d_Cox_UK" <Colin_d_Cox_UK> wrote in message
> news:B2FC2120-0148-4734-8242-39C0A2EA7BAE@microsoft.com...
> > Hi,
> >
> > Please help I am so frustrated with my transition to Vista, I bought
> > Outlook 2007, (I was told I needed it to sync with PDA,) now I find out
> > that
> > I need Business Contact Manager, how and where can I get the license and
> > download code for just Business Contact Manager.
> >
> > Thanks in advance
> >
> > Colin
> >

>
>
>

 
FOUND IT SORRY, Thnaks for your HELP outlook updates the Windows Mobile
Device centre. I am now very happy, all I have to do now is get rid of the
0x0150004 erroe, which I am working on. seriously BIG THANKs

Colin

"Colin_d_Cox_UK" wrote:

> DL Thanks for the reply, I need to sync (On Vista) the Outlook 2007
> calendar, contacts and tasks to my PDA, as I did with my old version of
> Outlook 2003, runing on Win2000 (which used MS ActiveSync)
>
> I hope that is clearer if you can point me in the direction to achieve the
> above, I will be very happy, and thankful
>
> Colin
>
> "DL" wrote:
>
> > You dont need BCM to sync with a PDA, if thats what your are saying
> >
> > There are two versions of Outlook
> > 1) Outlook 2007
> > 2) Outlook 2007 with BCM
> > BCM is not a seperate product
> >
> > If you purchase an Office suite *some* come with Outlook + BCM
> > http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/suites/FX101677751033.aspx
> >
> > "Colin_d_Cox_UK" <Colin_d_Cox_UK> wrote in message
> > news:B2FC2120-0148-4734-8242-39C0A2EA7BAE@microsoft.com...
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Please help I am so frustrated with my transition to Vista, I bought
> > > Outlook 2007, (I was told I needed it to sync with PDA,) now I find out
> > > that
> > > I need Business Contact Manager, how and where can I get the license and
> > > download code for just Business Contact Manager.
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance
> > >
> > > Colin
> > >

> >
> >
> >

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J 'Name on the security certificate is invalid or...' - Outlook on desktop talking to hotmail.com account Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
J Outlook, Word, Access crash unless run in Admin mode - time dependent it seems Using Outlook 8
T Why do Outlook Desktop 2021 tasks from my wife's email show up in my task pane? Using Outlook 2
B Delete Read Receipts in Your Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M Outlook changes the "Modified" field when moving/copying a Contact. Using Outlook 0
macdotcom Outlook 365 Outlook folder export to PST archival tool - close, but need a nudge Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Outlook 2016 still feature updating Using Outlook 0
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Question about Outlook 2021 and Gmail Using Outlook 9
J Outlook VBA to send from Non-default Account & Data Files Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
P Limited Support for 3rd Party Mail in new Outlook? Using Outlook 1
O Any 3rd party tool that sync (mirror) from Outlook Calendar to Google Calendar? Using Outlook 5
T Outlook is categorizing emails incorrectly Using Outlook 1
R Legacy Outlook on Mac Email Cache Using Outlook 0
A Outlook can't remember outlook.com, Exchange password. Using Outlook 6
S Related messages show in main Outlook window vice new Advanced Find windows Using Outlook 1
H Force Outlook 2019 with GMail 2-Step to Require Login? Using Outlook 0
G Retaining Tabs in outlook body Using Outlook 2
V Setting up Outlook 2021 on new computer Using Outlook 2
G Add Map It button to Custom Contacts Form in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
X Custom icon (not from Office 365) for a macro in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Victor_50 Problem - Google Workspace will stop "unsafe" access to Outlook end 2024 Using Outlook 3
C New pc, new outlook, is it possible to import auto-complete emailaddress Using Outlook 4
T Outlook 365 won't take new working password Using Outlook 0
S Create Outlook Task from Template and append Body with Email Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
P Can't add custom field to custom Outlook form, it always adds to the Folder instead Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Sync Outlook Public Folders to Contacts Using Outlook 2
D Delete Outlook emails from MS server Using Outlook 12
B Outlook tasks and PDF Using Outlook 4
D Outlook 2019 is no longer asking for password ... Using Outlook 5
Kika Melo How to mark as Junk any message not from Contacts (in Outlook.com) Using Outlook 3
L Outlook attachments from OneDrive as links Using Outlook 0
G Outlook 365 My iCloud Outlook doesn’t work after reinstalling Microsoft365 on Windows 10 PC – now I get error message on contacts and calendar Using Outlook 1
T How to Export & Import GMAIL Contacts into Outlook 2021 ? Using Outlook 4
M Synchronization and backup of Outlook from local to server. Using Outlook 12
T How to get an EVENT COLOR option in Outlook 2021 ? Using Outlook 0
K How can I delete an e-mail from Outlook Using Outlook 1
V Outlook Error The Attempted operation Failed. An Object Could Not be found Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
P Yahoo/IMAP folder rename by Outlook desktop 365 Using Outlook 0
A Outlook 2019 folder counter Using Outlook 0
A Relocate Search Bar in Outlook Using Outlook 2
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Need clarification on 2-Step Verification for Gmail using Outlook 2021 Using Outlook 10
L Opening People Outlook 2021 Using Outlook 2
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Outlook 2021 not letting me setup my Gmail using pop Using Outlook 1
Geldner Problem submitting SPAM using Outlook VBA Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P VBA to add email address to Outlook 365 rule Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M Outlook 2016 outlook vba to look into shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
P Can no longer sync Outlook with iPhone calendar after iPhone update to 17.1.1 Using Outlook 7
O Outlook - Switch from Exchange to IMAP Using Outlook 2
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Is it possible to have a reminder in Outlook 2021 for every 90 days Using Outlook 3
farrissf Outlook 2016 Optimizing Email Searches in Outlook 2016: Seeking Insights on Quick Search vs Advanced Search Features Using Outlook 0

Similar threads

Back
Top