Outlook Template: Looking to distribute a VBA Outlook template to other people

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpulda

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
I created a template with vba textboxes for users to add 3 specific fields of information. Receipient field, subject and body of email are predefined in template and do not need to be edited. Tried to save as .msg file but lost all VBA text boxes, left only with recipient and subject. Would like to have people click on a hyperlink which opens the template, they fill in the 3 fields and send the email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S Create Outlook Task from Template and append Body with Email Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
M Outlook 2010 How could I globally redesign an outlook template form/region/inspector template used to display mail lists or an individual mails? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
T Outlook Template - textbox visible based on combobox selection Using Outlook 1
L Outlook saved template function too limited Using Outlook 2
K Outlook template Using Outlook 1
M Reply Inline With a Outlook Template Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
D Macro sending outlook template from Excel list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
D send email from Excel using outlook template Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Diane Poremsky Using the Outlook Calendar Template Using Outlook 0
Q Editing an outlook. Template file (Otk) Using Outlook 1
M Update field codes when opening Outlook Template Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Outlook template with environ varaibles Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
N Creating or changing the main new mail message template in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
T My Outlook Calendar Template Using Outlook 1
J VBS Script (macro) for word to open Outlook template. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Outlook to Word Template error Using Outlook 4
J Adding original email text to outlook message template Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D outlook 2010 template accessable to others at work... Using Outlook 1
W Change Template Recipient Automatically - Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 5
R How to use an outlook template globally in an organization Using Outlook 1
H Macro to load an Outlook Template Using Outlook 2
O automate dates in outlook template Using Outlook 1
A outlook printing assistant Help editing template Using Outlook 3
F CAN'T SAVE OUTLOOK 2010 E-MAIL TEMPLATE (.oft) Using Outlook 1
L Idiot's guide to amending My Outlook Calendar template Using Outlook 11
N How to automatically update all fields in an Outlook message template (OFT)? Using Outlook 9
G Populate an Outlook 2007 template with spreadsheet data. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
L How do I add another template to Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J populate word template from Outlook custom form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Sending Email from Access 2007 through Outlook 2007 using template Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 13
D "Outlook has blocked access to this form template file. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
C Outlook record the step I take getting to the user template? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Re: Cannot attach a file to an Outlook 2007 template after installingOffice 2007 SP2 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Choosing different reply template in Outlook 2000 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Outlook 2007 Form Template Icon Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
H Force Outlook 2019 with GMail 2-Step to Require Login? Using Outlook 0
G Retaining Tabs in outlook body Using Outlook 2
V Setting up Outlook 2021 on new computer Using Outlook 2
G Add Map It button to Custom Contacts Form in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
X Custom icon (not from Office 365) for a macro in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Victor_50 Problem - Google Workspace will stop "unsafe" access to Outlook end 2024 Using Outlook 3
C New pc, new outlook, is it possible to import auto-complete emailaddress Using Outlook 4
T Outlook 365 won't take new working password Using Outlook 0
P Can't add custom field to custom Outlook form, it always adds to the Folder instead Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Sync Outlook Public Folders to Contacts Using Outlook 2
D Delete Outlook emails from MS server Using Outlook 9
B Outlook tasks and PDF Using Outlook 4
D Outlook 2019 is no longer asking for password ... Using Outlook 5
Kika Melo How to mark as Junk any message not from Contacts (in Outlook.com) Using Outlook 3
L Outlook attachments from OneDrive as links Using Outlook 0