Delivery receipt for MYOB emails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolm

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Hi, I have Outlook 2010 on a POP a/c and use Win10, 64 bit. I refer to MYOB Account right Standard V19.8.
MYOB has a send email link. We can send invoices from MYOB. It uses Outlook as its email vehicle. The problem I have is that my version of MYOB does not allow me to request a delivery receipt. It would be a great help if we could do this. I realize that I can tick the box in Outlook, Options to allow this (and I do regularly) but this means that every email I send gives me a delivery receipt. I do not want that.
In the email I received from you today you mentioned rules. I am not familiar with this feature but is it possible to set a rule so that whenever Outlook gets a request from MYOB to send an email it ticks the request a delivery receipt box before it sends it and then unticks it after it has been sent?
Thanks
Malcolm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M Why delivery receipt size is same than sent email size or even larger? Using Outlook 1
J Diane's Delay Delivery at Specific Times Questions Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
E How to display "Change Folder" in Change Default Email Delivery Location in Exchange Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 1
M cannot change delivery folders with IMAP accounts Using Outlook 0
T Query About "Delay Delivery" Function Using Outlook 5
M VBA to remove deferred delivery on a MeetingItem Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Delay Delivery Macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Diane Poremsky Delay Delivery of Messages Sent at Specific Times Using Outlook 0
G "Delay Delivery" Email fails to send if opened while in Outbox Using Outlook 4
P Mail delivery failed returning message to sender Using Outlook 1
D Delay Delivery: Visible to recipients? Using Outlook 1
C Defer email delivery - but when force sent using F9 Using Outlook 1
Z Mail delivery location - I think Using Outlook 1
J Rule to Forward email but delay delivery 10 minutes Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C Outlook 2007 Delay Delivery Problem Using Outlook 10
V change the Default email Delivery Location Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
I Outlook 2016 64bit - on receipt convert emails into PDF and save Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Help with code to move mail on receipt to another folder based on time received Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C Rule To Save attachments on receipt of email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R Auto-create receipt from email and forward to payer Using Outlook 3
B Outlook 2013 slow or no receipt of emails Using Outlook 0
C (Read, not read) receipt "subject" problem Using Outlook 8
S Duplicate Read Receipt Using Outlook 4
G Editing the Read Receipt Using Outlook 1
S Block read receipt when outlook is configured to Exchange server Using Outlook 0
R How to auto reply with read-receipt Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
W Read Receipt Requested Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1