Not open for further replies.

Christian Eslava

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hi,

I hope you can help me,

I have a function created on outlook VBA that gets information from a especific event (start, end, subject, etc) I woul like send this information to Javascript webpage application, the both applitacions are in the same net, any idea? I tried to create a webservices but I do not know how to do that.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J Connect outlook to office365 exchange _without_ signing in office apps Using Outlook 4
A Connect to server to views items Using Outlook 0
A Ol16 desktopT suddenly can't connect with Exchange Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 5
Jennifer Murphy Outlook can't connect to Office 365 at resort hotel Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
T Cannot connect to main BT email account, sub accts okay Using Outlook 0
G How to have domain client use owa server instead of exchange server while connect to network Using Outlook 1
W Cant connect to outlook.com from outlook Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
T Outlook 2016 cannot connect after transition to Outlook Mail Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
L Cannot Connect to BCM database BCM (Business Contact Manager) 9
A Cannot connect to BCM database BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
Diane Poremsky Direct Connect to Office 365 Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Connect Gmail Calendar to Outlook Using Outlook 0
H Can't connect to icloud Using Outlook 0
B Can't Connect to Office365 Exchange Server Exchange Server Administration 2
P Outlook 2007 won't connect Using Outlook 6
G Connect Outlook 2010 to Outlook.com Exchange Server Administration 1
R BCM 2010 Problem with remote office (VPN) users cannot connect BCM (Business Contact Manager) 12
J BCM 2010 - New user cannot connect to remote DB BCM (Business Contact Manager) 5
M Can one inter-connect tasks such that dependent task(s) are hidden? Using Outlook 1
A Trying to connect to exchange Exchange Server Administration 3
D can't connect to my hotmail Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
E Outlook cannot connect to your incoming (POP3) e-mail server/Cannot send mess. Using Outlook 0
M BCM 2010 Cannot Connect to Remote Database BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
D Outlook "Trying to Connect" Exchange Server Administration 1
L Sending reported error - 0x800CCC13. Cannnot connect to the network Using Outlook 5
R Shared database greyed out and cannot connect BCM (Business Contact Manager) 10
F How do I connect the database from my laptop to another? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
C "Business Contact Manager for Outlook could not connect to db BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
M How to connect to SQL DB from outlook programmatically? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P 2007 business contact manager error unable to connect to databas BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
C Cannot Connect to BCM Database BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
K New Computer-Connect Outlook to existing bigpond mail account? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
D Error trying to connect to database on the server BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
S Connect Outlook Calendar with Hotmail Calendar Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 10
E Cannot connect to database BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
H using VBA to edit subject line Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
G Get current open draft message body from VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Geldner Problem submitting SPAM using Outlook VBA Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P VBA to add email address to Outlook 365 rule Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M Outlook 2016 outlook vba to look into shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
V VBA Categories unrelated to visible calendar and Visual appointment Categories Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Outlook VBA forward the selected email to the original sender’s email ID (including the email used in TO, CC Field) from the email chain Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R Outlook 365 VBA AUTO SEND WITH DELAY FOR EACH EMAIL Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R Outlook 2019 VBA to List Meetings in Rooms Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
geoffnoakes Counting and/or listing fired reminders via VBA Using Outlook 1
O VBA - Regex - remove double line spacing Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D.Moore Strange VBA error Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
B Modify VBA to create a RULE to block multiple messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Outlook 2021 Using vba code to delete all my spamfolders not only the default one. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
K vba code to auto download email into a specific folder in local hard disk as and when any new email arrives in Inbox/subfolder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0