Status
Not open for further replies.

audit2

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Some times I receive this message

"There are more items in this folder on the server." "Connect to server to view them"

What the heck do I need to do?

THANKS
Robin
files.jpg

sciolist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
G How to have domain client use owa server instead of exchange server while connect to network Using Outlook 1
B Can't Connect to Office365 Exchange Server Exchange Server Administration 2
E Outlook cannot connect to your incoming (POP3) e-mail server/Cannot send mess. Using Outlook 0
D Error trying to connect to database on the server BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
J Connect outlook to office365 exchange _without_ signing in office apps Using Outlook 4
A Ol16 desktopT suddenly can't connect with Exchange Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 5
Jennifer Murphy Outlook can't connect to Office 365 at resort hotel Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
T Cannot connect to main BT email account, sub accts okay Using Outlook 0
W Cant connect to outlook.com from outlook Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
C Connect VBA(outllok) with JavaScript Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Outlook 2016 cannot connect after transition to Outlook Mail Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
L Cannot Connect to BCM database BCM (Business Contact Manager) 9
A Cannot connect to BCM database BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
Diane Poremsky Direct Connect to Office 365 Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Connect Gmail Calendar to Outlook Using Outlook 0
H Can't connect to icloud Using Outlook 0
P Outlook 2007 won't connect Using Outlook 6
G Connect Outlook 2010 to Outlook.com Exchange Server Administration 1
R BCM 2010 Problem with remote office (VPN) users cannot connect BCM (Business Contact Manager) 12
J BCM 2010 - New user cannot connect to remote DB BCM (Business Contact Manager) 5
M Can one inter-connect tasks such that dependent task(s) are hidden? Using Outlook 1
A Trying to connect to exchange Exchange Server Administration 3
D can't connect to my hotmail Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
M BCM 2010 Cannot Connect to Remote Database BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
D Outlook "Trying to Connect" Exchange Server Administration 1
L Sending reported error - 0x800CCC13. Cannnot connect to the network Using Outlook 5
R Shared database greyed out and cannot connect BCM (Business Contact Manager) 10
F How do I connect the database from my laptop to another? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
C "Business Contact Manager for Outlook could not connect to db BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
M How to connect to SQL DB from outlook programmatically? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P 2007 business contact manager error unable to connect to databas BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
C Cannot Connect to BCM Database BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
K New Computer-Connect Outlook to existing bigpond mail account? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
S Connect Outlook Calendar with Hotmail Calendar Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 10
E Cannot connect to database BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
D Delete Outlook emails from MS server Using Outlook 9
M Synchronization and backup of Outlook from local to server. Using Outlook 8
O How to find out the domain and server settings that my Outlook is using? Using Outlook 2
K Gmail not removed from server Using Outlook 3
N Trouble with server names Using Outlook 1
M Shift Delete doesn't delete email from server Using Outlook 3
M "Attachment Detacher for Outlook" add in, does it update the server copy of the email? Using Outlook 1
J Recover server side rules from OST/PST without access to the server Using Outlook 2
S client lost 3K contacts when office 365 for mac account deleted from company exchange server Using Outlook 5
CWM550 This rule has a condition that the server cannot process? Using Outlook 1
F Outlook 2019 Outlook 2019 Add and Sync to New computer Comcast server Using Outlook 2
HarvMan Outlook 365 loses "outlook.com" exchange server settings Using Outlook 1
B IMAP server rejects sent email - cannot deliver messages Using Outlook 2
L Help connecting to hosted exchange server 2016 Using Outlook 0
C Pop Server Changing Verizon/Aol to Yahoo Using Outlook 6