Cannot connect to BCM database

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyga

Hello
I have Windows 10
Office 2013 and BCM
We have 2 PCs in the office. On the first PC (office1) BCM works fine. On the second PC (office1gmg) BCM crashed since today morning. I deinstalled BCM and Chart and then reinstalled it. (like I did last week on PC1, because also on that PC last week I had the same problem)

Now I cannot connect to the PC1!!! I used BCM for 2 years now and I think I did not change anything from yesterday to today! But I cannot connect
I open BCM on PC2 and want to connect to remote database, then the assistent asked me to insert the name of the PC where the database is, and I wrote office1 but I could not connect!
On office1 the remotedatabase is still like yesterday, nothing changed

What can I do?

lrnikkon

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
iam also having the exact same issue. Iam thinking maybe a win update probably closed something? left me know if you were able to find a solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Cannot Connect to BCM database BCM (Business Contact Manager) 9
R BCM 2010 Problem with remote office (VPN) users cannot connect BCM (Business Contact Manager) 12
J BCM 2010 - New user cannot connect to remote DB BCM (Business Contact Manager) 5
M BCM 2010 Cannot Connect to Remote Database BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
J BCM 2007 Cannot Connect to Shared Database Using Outlook 1
C Cannot Connect to BCM Database BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
T Cannot connect to main BT email account, sub accts okay Using Outlook 0
T Outlook 2016 cannot connect after transition to Outlook Mail Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
E Outlook cannot connect to your incoming (POP3) e-mail server/Cannot send mess. Using Outlook 0
J Post SP3 upgrade - outlook 2003/2010 clients cannot connect Using Outlook 1
H Outlook cannot connect with mail server. Using Outlook 1
A cannot connect outlook 2007 clients to exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 3
J Cannot connect to IMAP server Using Outlook 1
L I get a send/receive error, cannot connect to the server. Using Outlook 2
O Multiple users cannot connect to the same mailbox in Outlook Using Outlook 4
P Outlook 2003 - Godaddy email cannot connect Using Outlook 2
A Client cannot connect to Microsoft Exchange but POP3 is ok Exchange Server Administration 9
A cannot access OWA or connect to exchange 2007 via outook. Using Outlook 5
S Exchange 2010 - Out of Office not working - MAC Entourage cannot connect to EWS (Default Web Site) Exchange Server Administration 1
S Exchange 2010 Autodiscover Problems, cannot connect Outlook clients using Autodiscover / Outlook Any Exchange Server Administration 4
J Cannot connect to Operations Manager Root Management Server Exchange Server Administration 1
J I receive the following Sending Report Error: 0X80042109 Outlook cannot connect to my outgoing serve Using Outlook 2
G Installed Office 2010 for home and business. All work but OutLook. It will not load. Error screen says that it cannot connect to the email. Using Outlook 2
T Sending reported error (0x80042109) outlook cannot connect to outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server __ Using Outlook 4
N Cannot connect Outlook with my Surewest email Using Outlook 2
J Outlook 2010 cannot connect to pop.gmail.com on port 995 Using Outlook 6
R Suddenly, new users cannot connect Outlook 2007 to Exchange 2007 Using Outlook 4
M cannot connect with more then 5 current users to outlook anywhere exchange 2007 Using Outlook 3
W CAnnot connect Using Outlook 1
J Cannot connect Outlook 2010 to Microsoft Exchange 2000 Using Outlook 2
K outlook cannot connect to exchange from outside Exchange Server Administration 5
S EMC 2010 will not connect , EMS 2010 will not connect.... Exchange works but cannot be administered HELP HELP HELP Exchange Server Administration 3
G Microsoft Office 2010 error 080042109 outlook cannot connect to your outgoing (smtp) e-mail server__ Using Outlook 1
L Hyperlinks---cannot connect Using Outlook 1
P Error (0x80042109): Outlook cannot connect to your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server' appears after 15-2 Using Outlook 2
G Outlook 2010 cannot connect to server Using Outlook 1
R Outlook 2007 cannot connect to Exchange Server Error Exchange Server Administration 8
E Cannot connect Windows Live Hotmail to Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
J Coexistence E2K7/E2K10 - iPhone cannot connect to Mailbox already migrated to E2K10 although OWA wor Exchange Server Administration 8
M Cannot connect to Exchange Server. Using Outlook 3
C When I use NTLM in Outlook Anywhere, OUTLOOK 2007 cannot connect publicfolder? Exchange Server Administration 2
J Another WinRM "client cannot process the request" Issue - EMC Won't Connect Exchange Server Administration 1
B OUTLOOK WONT OPEN CANNOT CONNECT TO DEFAULT EMAIL STORE CLOSED Using Outlook 1
T Error 10060; cannot connect to outgoing smtp server Using Outlook 2
T Sending reporting error 0x800ccc13 cannot connect to the network in Outlook 2010. Using Outlook 1
W When I close Outlook 2010 and then re-open it, Outlook cannot connect with the Exchange server. Using Outlook 1
C One user Outlook cannot connect to exchange 2007 sometime. Using Outlook 2
J Cannot connect Windows 7, Outlook 2007 to Exchange Server 2007 Using Outlook 6
B Cannot connect with Outlook 2003/Exchange user through Checkpoint SSL-VPN. Using Outlook 4
P error code 2146959355 cannot connect to microsoft outlook. Using Outlook 2