Created a new user account and the local account cannot see email

Status
Not open for further replies.

aevans2911

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
We created a new user account on an existing machine. The user's email account is active and if you go open outlook.office365.com her account shows emails received, but on the desktop, no email is showing up. We are not sure what happened. Do you have any suggestions on what to look for as a possible issue causing that to happen? Otherwise we may have to recreate her in AD. Thank you.
The environment: Windows 7, Outlook 2013.

We created a new user account on an existing machine. The user's email account is active and if you go open outlook.office365.com her account shows emails received, but on the desktop, no email is showing up. We are not sure what happened. Do you have any suggestions on what to look for as a possible issue causing that to happen? Otherwise we may have to recreate her in AD. Thank you.
The environment: Windows 7, Outlook 2013.
Do you have a view set that would hide the messages? Are the calendar and contact syncing? Do the messages sync if you click F9 or Send & Receive ?

Great questions!
The view is set to all, not filtered.
I can see the global address book and calendar but this is a brand new person on a clerk level who has no contacts or calendar items yet.
I did the synching test the first time I opened it up. I sent a test message never came to the desktop but did show up in owa.
Thanks for your response.
Any other ideas?

No other idea i have rather than this you told

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S how to set user properties to a newly created appointment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 12
D How can I add a user created template to the toolbar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Fozzie Bear Calendar Events created on iPhone have suddenly start sending invitations to attendees Using Outlook 2
J Calendar events created on iPhone automatically changing default alert from 'None' to 'Time of Event' Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
B Outlook 365 Files Being Created with Logging OFF Using Outlook 0
T Outlook 365 Move newly created tasks automatically on save. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K Multiple copies of task being created Using Outlook 2
V Outlook 2016 Multiple recurring tasks getting created Using Outlook 0
D.Moore VB script to Digitaly Sign newly created outlook message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
RBLampert Assigning a newly (re)created e-mail account to a specific .pst data file Using Outlook 2
A Created a personal group that now appears to be a public group Using Outlook 3
S Outlook does not open the .pst file created by the Outlook Using Outlook 5
Carrie Dickey Outlook 2016 created two calendars titled Calendar1 - appear to be a copy Using Outlook 2
Diane Poremsky Display the Created Date field of any Outlook item Using Outlook 0
S my vbscript button1_click code works on appointment created but not on opening an existing apntmn Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 16
M Automatically create event in calendar when task is created Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
makinmyway Appointments Created in iCloud Calendars Cover Contacts Field...Why? Using Outlook 3
M Copy new appointments created in multiple shared calendars to another exchange calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P Newly created IMAP subfolders not showing up on email clients away from computer. Using Outlook 3
B Saved emails in folders I created on left of screen are being erased as I open each folder Using Outlook 0
E Recurred tasks are created with a wrong due date Using Outlook 0
P Task form created in outlook 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Stompandgo Copied PST file asking for password - but I never created one?! Using Outlook 3
L Save Mail Message to new folder created automatically Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Adding an attachment to email I just created (VBA) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
deonholt Address Book problem and created new profile ... Using Outlook 1
M Copy "To" Address Value from a Newly Created Email to the "To" Address Field of Custom Form Using Outlook 4
wallisellener created date BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
B Timed events created in iPhone auto-change to All Day events in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
G Manually created Sent Items folder is lost Using Outlook 4
P Created new profile, how do I share existing contacts/calendar? Using Outlook 1
I Outlook 2010 Print Created Date on Drafts Using Outlook 3
J iCloud Calendar/Contacts Syncing Hangs At End - aplzod Data Store Not Created Using Outlook 8
J View the date a contact was created Using Outlook 7
B Date of mail created Using Outlook 1
A No profiles created problem in outlook after clicking outlook icon Using Outlook 0
A Emailing Calendars Created in Outlook Calendar Printing Assistant Using Outlook 3
A How do I change the date created for a phone log BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
K email created with VB won't send Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Can't run macro Outlook 2007 that was created in Word 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Only 249 contacts are allow to be created in Outlook by Add-in Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
S HELP: How do I code a button I created? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M How can I export the "Created" date field in contacts? Using Outlook 3
M Outlook 2007 with BCM - Tasks being created automatically BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
M How to get the preview pane handle, when it is created with menu c Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Custom form created in 2003 won't print since upgrade to 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Custom form created in 2003 won't print since upgrade to 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 13
J Outlook 2007 using custom form created for Outlook 2003 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Lifelong Windows user - new to Mac - Help!!! Using Outlook 3
Witzker Outlook 2019 Macro GoTo user defined search folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6