Macro to add multiple recipients to message

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAdidas333

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
I would have thought this would be simple, but after searching the interwebs for several hours, I am no closer to figuring out an answer.

Heres what I am trying to accomplish.

For work using a web-based form, I create a PDF, that opens directly in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.
I edit said PDF (if needed) and then using the Send File button, it opens an Outlook 2013 window with my PDF already attached.
I want to create a macro to:

1) Add a recipient to TO:
2) Add another recipient to CC:
3) Send the email.

Can I do that? Can anyone guide me thru setting that up?

Very much appreciate any help with this.

-Chris

Michael Bauer

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
You could solve that somewhat easily with Outlook VBA only if Adobe directly calls Outlook to create the email. I doubt this is the case. More likely is that Adobe sends the call to create the email to an underlying mechanism that creates the email no matter which email app you´re using. In this case Outlook would not execute any VBA code automatically.

You can test that easily with the NewInspector event. If it doesn´t fire the latter of the above is the case.

CAdidas333

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
I am not familiar with the NewInspector event. How do I run that test?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Macro to add date/time stamp to subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
S Example VBA Macro - To Conditionally Change the From Account and Add a BCC Address on Emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
Tanja Östrand Outlook 2016 - Create Macro button to add text in Subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
snhnic Macro that does not overwrite but add a number Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Email Macro to add Date and Classification Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
W Macro to add a word in Subject Line Using Outlook 1
L Macro to Add Catgegory to List of Contacts Using Outlook 4
L Outlook 2007 Macro to Add Text to a Contact Field Using Outlook 10
W Add to Calendar links - auto accept with macro Using Outlook 1
B Auto BCC VBA macro: how to add exceptions? Using Outlook 28
M How to Create Macro in Visual Basic to add Contacts from Personal Folder Using Outlook 4
E Macro to add text to a Message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
P How do I create a macro to add contacts from email messages? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Call add-in method from macro? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
L Macro/VBA to Reply All, with the original attachments Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Macro to move “Re:” & “FWD:” email recieved the shared inbox to a subfolder in outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Outlook Macro to send auto acknowledge mail only to new mails received to a specific shared inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Outlook Macro to move reply mail based on the key word in the subjectline Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Eike Move mails via macro triggered by the click of a button? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Macro or plug-in to see if specific person was included in this email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
U Macro for reminders,tasks,calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
V macro runs slower on startup than after Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
N Macro to move all recipients to CC while replying Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A VBA macro for 15 second loop in send and received just for 1 specific mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G VBA Macro Calendar Printing Assistant 4
R Help Revising VBA macro to delete email over different time span Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M Outlook macro to automate search and forward process Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
R Macro Schedule every day in Outlook Using Outlook 0
L Moving emails with similar subject and find the timings between the emails using outlook VBA macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Healy Consultants Macro to remove inside organization distribution list email address when reply to all recepients Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
geofferyh Cannot get Macro to SAVE more than one message attachment??? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
N How can I increase/faster outlook VBA Macro Speed ? Using Outlook 2
4 Macro to set the category of Deleted Item? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D.Moore Folder view settings by VBA macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 57
A Outlook macro to create search folder with mail categories as criteria Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Dave A Run macro on existing appointment when it changes Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V Outlook Macro to show Flagged messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
O Run macro automatically at sending an email Using Outlook 11
R Retain Original Message When Forwarding With Macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B Reply and replyall macro is not working Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O Macro - paste as plain text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Help Please!!! Outlook 2016 - VBA Macro for replying with attachment in meeting invite Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
witzker Macro to set contact reminder to next day 9:00 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 45
M Adding Macro to populate "to" "subject" "body" not deleting email string below. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
E Copying data from e-mail attachement to EXCEL file via macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 38
R VBA macro - new message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Macro using .SendUsingAccount only works the first time, after starting Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
S VBA Macro - Run-time error '424': object required - Help Please Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B VBA Macro for assigning multiple Categories to an email in my Inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Macro for attachment saved and combine Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1