Forward selected email without the original email appended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bering

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
Hello everyone, I hope you can help me with this: I have a macro that allows to select an email and to forward it with the attachments and a new custom text pulled from an excel file. Everything works fine.

What I would like to achive is removing the original email, which normally remains appended when forwarding. Is there a way to delete it from the newly created email?

Apologies if this has been asked already, I could not find anything.

Thank you

Code:
Option Explicit

Sub Email()

Dim myMail As Outlook.MailItem

Dim wb As Excel.Workbook 'Early bind - needs a reference to Excel

Dim myXL As Excel.Application 'Early bind - needs a reference to Excel

Dim myBody As String

Set myXL = GetObject(, "Excel.Application") 'Excel already running

Set wb = myXL.Workbooks("Reco Call_Distri_Reporting LOG 2.xlsm") '<-- Wb already open. Rename as appropriate

'Forward

Set myMail = ActiveExplorer.Selection.Item(1).Forward

With myMail

.Subject = Replace(myMail.Subject, "FW: ", "")

.Recipients.Add wb.ActiveSheet.Range("D6")

.CC = wb.ActiveSheet.Range("D7")

.Display

myBody = wb.ActiveSheet.Range("H9")

.HTMLBody = myBody & vbCrLf & myMail.HTMLBody

End With

Set myMail = Nothing

End Sub/CODE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
D Outlook VBA forward the selected email to the original sender’s email ID (including the email used in TO, CC Field) from the email chain Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Capturing forward event when multiple items are selected Using Outlook 0
V major issue in outlook "Change in forward mail also change selected mail " Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Forward mails with "FW:" or "RE:" in title Using Outlook 2
J Outlook 365 Forward Email Subject to my inbox when new email arrive in shared inbox Using Outlook 0
L Fetch, edit and forward an email with VBA outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Outlook 365 Forward Meeting Related Messages to Specific Meeting Organizer Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
T Customized form: The Forward option shows write layout Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
richardwing Auto forward email that is moves into a specific outlook folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
Z VBA Forward vs manual forward Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Outlook 2016 Macro to Reply, ReplyAll, or Forward(but with composing new email) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
F Forward incoming email with 4 embedded images in the body without original sender Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 22
David McKay VBA to manually forward using odd options Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Auto forward for multiple emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
G Forward email body to other mail list directly from Exchange server Exchange Server Administration 1
D auto forward base on email address in body email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C UDFs Reply vs Forward Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M In Outlook Calendar remove the buttons: 'Today' and '<' (Back a day) and '>' (Forward a day) that are below the Ribbon and above the calendar display. Using Outlook 0
J Automatically forward email and apply template Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
O Forward a email with modified body Automatically. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C How to rename subject line and forward the email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R Error when trying to forward current email item Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
M Outlook macro to automate search and forward process Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
G Missing forward/replied icons Using Outlook 2
M VBA to auto forward message with new subject and body text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
B Automatically Forward Emails and Remove/Replace All or Part of Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
M Forward Appointment as BCC with VBScript Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
B Forward every other email in Outlook 2013 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Disable or hide "reply" and "reply to all" and "forward" in email from access vba Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Sabastian Samuel HOW DO I FORWARD AN EMAIL WITH MACRO using an email that in the body of another email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
C Don't forward duplicate Using Outlook 0
undercover_smother Automatically Forward All Sent Mail and Delete After Send Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
A Forward Outlook Email by Filtering using Macro Rule Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 44
I change subject and forward without FW: Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
C VBA to Forward e-mails from certain address and between certain times Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Forward Action in Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Auto Forward - Include Attachment and change Subject depending on original sender Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
K add pdf to every reply or forward Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Brostin Forward a mail to the address listed in the email text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Going Forward: Using Outlook 2016 for RSS Feeds Using Outlook 2
J Forward Message after editing attachments and include edited attachments Using Outlook 5
R changing FW: on forward Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Z Auto Forward Using Outlook 4
N Outlook script to forward emails based on senders' address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Merge Emails with attachments with inbox rule to forward Using Outlook 5
B Auto Save of Attachments from Multiple Emails and forward attachments to user group Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Creating an outlook rule to forward an email with a specific message Using Outlook 1
D Forward message to address from subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D How to forward each email x minutes after it arrives in inbox and hasn't been moved or deleted? Using Outlook 1
W Macro to forward email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2