I want to be able to associate or attach e-mails to an account

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Boater

When I send or receive an e-mail that relates to an account in contact
manager, I would like to be able to see all of them or retrieve all of them.
How?

P

Poohbear

You can link or e-mail auto link your accounts in BCM; Once you receive your
e-mail you can highlight the e-mail and click Link to Record (find out what
account you want to link it to in the dialog box) click link to record and
click okay; Open the account and go to the Ribbon (History) there you sould
find under history *Communication Tab* the item you link to record

If you want to do a e-mail auto link for future e-mails highlight the e-mail
and click at the top e-mail auto link a dialog box should populate and *make
sure they are checked and click okay and again you should be able to see the
items in accounts under history and communication.

"Boater" wrote:

> When I send or receive an e-mail that relates to an account in contact
> manager, I would like to be able to see all of them or retrieve all of them.
> How?
>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
D Is a sub folder under contacts necessary to be able to name an Address Book? Using Outlook 1
V not able to change name in customize Ribbon Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N BCM suddenly crashed and not able to view specific business contact. Using Outlook 1
Fozzie Bear Wishlist To be able to add a local folder or network share location in foldern view Outlook Wishlist 1
L Outlook 2010- Be able to move default Mail folders (Outbox, Draft, etc) Outlook Wishlist 1
P Not able to receive meeting request Using Outlook 2
G Not able to send ANY emails due to a blocked list Using Outlook 2
D No longer able to Archive Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
N Not able to receive daily emails. Using Outlook 3
S I'm not able to copy and paste on outlook. Using Outlook 1
T Have to type in login to OWA twice before able to login Using Outlook 17
M Outlook Anywhere is not showing freebusy informayion and User not able to open shared calender while Using Outlook 1
R No problems for about three months and the, about two weeks ago I was no longer able to receive emails in Outlook. Using Outlook 4
D User running outlook 2003 not able to connect to Exchange server 2007 Using Outlook 5
D Not able to retrieve my emails or get to my contacts using outlook. Using Outlook 3
K Sending email in Outlook - being able to choose... Using Outlook 1
S Suddenly I am not able to send e-mail but can receive. We use Windows7 and Outlook has been working for about a year. Using Outlook 2
E 554 message not allowed [320] I am able to receive emails from these contacts but when i reply i get this error code. It is from contacts that i have Using Outlook 1
G Not able to accept meeting with outlook 2010 Using Outlook 0
J DAG problem - I´m not able to recover database Exchange Server Administration 9
G Not able to accept meeting with outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
A error 2147504141 -I am not able to fix this error even after attepmting all IPv6 related sloution. Exchange Server Administration 3
A SCOM 2007 R2 not able to see Exchange 2010 mailbox server Exchange Server Administration 4
A not able to change password by EX2010 OWA for few user's Exchange Server Administration 26
A Not able to load an add-in for outlook 2007 developed in VSTO 2005 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Unable able to initialize Exchange management (EMC and EMS don't work) - Access Denied Exchange Server Administration 16
S BCM Not Able to Complete Task - Window won't Clear BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
C Not able to send emails with Outlook 2007 using Vista BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
U Not able to delete Add-in button from multiple Outlook Explorer Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J associate task folder with a specific calendar Using Outlook 2
B disappearing original when attach to email Using Outlook 1
I Outlook 365 - import/attach PST file that used POP3 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
B VBA to convert email to task, insert text of email in task notes, and attach copy of original email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
A Order of Recent Items in Attach File List Using Outlook 5
M Same file "stuck" on top of file list in "Attach File" drop down Using Outlook 4
T Attach Current File to a new Email Using Outlook 0
P Macro to attach a file in a shared Outlook draft folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Macro to attach last 2 items downloaded Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
T Outlook 2016 mp3 attach "this file cannot be preview because there is no previewer installed for it" Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Use a Macro to Attach Files to New Messages New Slipstick.com Articles 0
C Outlook Custom Contact Form Attach Files in new notes fields Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B Outlook will not attach using Send To Feature Using Outlook 0
J Attach file and send email Using Outlook 10
C Business Con Mgr - E-mail blast, to have a 'CC' as well as attach a document.. Exchange Server Administration 0
L Can't attach files in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 2
M Can't attach filesd to email as no symbol Using Outlook 7
T Unable to attach message as an attachment in outlook Using Outlook 5
D Outlook 2010 error - you are attempting to attach too many files at once Using Outlook 11
J Also happened to me, My Outlook 2007 stopped allowing me to attach ANY files. Using Outlook 1
M Is there a Step-by-Step how-to Disable and Attach a Mailbox to a Different User for Exhange 2010? Exchange Server Administration 4