Not open for further replies.

Chris Littlewood

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Good afternoon,

I am looking for some help.

I have created a custom contact form in outlook that I intend to use to track individual purchases, returns and any problems. All has gone well even though I am new to this.

I have been banging my head against the desk with this particular issue though. The form has three pages and in each page I need to create two sets of separate notes fields where I can type notes and insert excel, word and and pdf documents.

The original notes field allows me to do this, but any other txt boxes I create will not.

There is probably a very simple answer to this, but if someone could help me I would be eternally grateful as I am getting a flat head with this desk banging.

Kind regards

Chris

Thank You Diane for your response. I have managed a workaround and the where we place the attached files now that you have let me know.

Final question. Is there a way I can set only specific areas or details of a form to be printed?

You can set the properties of each control to disallow printing. It's on the Properties dialog, Validation tab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
I Button PDF in Outlook Contact custom form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
H Custom Outlook Contact Form VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Adding a contact to Outlook with a custom form using Access VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Z outlook 2007 - opening a contact from the search results doesn't use the custom form Using Outlook 10
H Custom Contact form not working in Outlook 2003 Using Outlook 3
H Custom Outlook Contact form Using Outlook 1
V Custom UI Runtime Error in Business Contact Manager for Outlook (2013) BCM (Business Contact Manager) 6
H How can you add a URL field in a Outlook Custom Contact form? Using Outlook 6
N Custom Contact Form in Outlook 2003 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K Accessing contact's custom properties in a Outlook 2007 form region Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Add Map It button to Custom Contacts Form in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
X Custom icon (not from Office 365) for a macro in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P Can't add custom field to custom Outlook form, it always adds to the Folder instead Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Outlook 2019 Custom outlook Add-in using Visual Studio Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Outlook 365 Custom forms field limit? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J PSA: How to create custom keyboard shortcut for "Paste Unformatted Text" in Outlook on Windows Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
cbufacchi Outlook 365 Populate custom Outlook Appoint form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
I Error saving screenshots in a custom form in outlook 2016, outlook 365 - ok in outlook 2013, outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
S Outlook Custom Form Scripting only working when clicking on "Run this form" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C Custom Outlook Form - Populate Information from Radio Button / Check Box Using Outlook 0
Z Outlook Custom Form: Adding Dropdown(Project Code) at the end of subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
P Outlook custom fields "events" Using Outlook 0
D create an html table in outlook custom form 2010 using vba in MsAccess Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
Potty Ash MS Outlook 2010 custom form - validation or formula to request user to check a checkbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 16
H Custom autoforwarding, sending mail through outlook office 365 Using Outlook 1
G How do I create a custom pick list in VB for an outlook automated email? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
L Outlook Custom Form Using Outlook 2
B Outlook Custom forms Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Outlook.com Custom Domains Using Outlook 4
Diane Poremsky The custom form cannot be opened. Outlook will use an Outlook form instead. Using Outlook 0
P Custom Outlook form_Validations in combo box Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Diane Poremsky Create a custom field for Outlook messages Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Create a Custom Numbering Field for Outlook messages Using Outlook 0
J Can Click to Drag Custom Form Field But Cannot Drop When Designing in Outlook 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Change sender name outlook vba 2010 Custom Userform Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A From box in custom outlook Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
N Export Outlook custom forms fields to excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
I Create custom Outlook 2013 Rule in Office 365 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
Diane Poremsky Designing Custom Outlook Forms Using Outlook 0
L Outlook 2007 Custom Form and Toolbar Not Working Using Outlook 5
divan Outlook 2007 - Replace email body with custom text Using Outlook 9
D Using Follup in Custom Forms Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 9
J Outlook 2010: can't forward appointment on custom form Using Outlook 1
S Custom Outlook Form 2013 Displaying fields incorrectly Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E Create a URL hyperlink in an Outlook custom form? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R Outlook Custom form check if there an attachment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Outlook 2013 won't convert Excel contacts into Outlook contacts using my custom form Using Outlook 3
M moving custom field data between outlook and excel? Using Outlook 4
G Custom Form code not working - Outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Rijotech Outlook 2013 Appointment list custom positions? Using Outlook 2