How can you add a URL field in a Outlook Custom Contact form?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hubmix

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
I have been googling everything. Is this even possible? Just a simple field for a url other than the default Webpage field. I am at a complete loss and a little embarrassed that i can't figure it out. Thanks for any help!

hubmix

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
If you want them hyperlinked you need to use a rick text control that is not included by default.
How depressing, thought it would be easier than that. Do you know anybody that does that type of work? just looking to add a couple of fields in my form that you can add urls to.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
I thought there was an rtf control (besides the body) but couldn't find it.

hubmix

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
I must say i am a little shocked that there isn't more out there on the topic of adding url text field to a custom form.

On another note i have been reading and learning from your forums for a couple of years now. I hope this it is a rewarding labor of love for you because you have helped me sooooo many times. Even if i never find a answer to this that i can implement with my limited skills you have been a life saver too many times to mention. Thank you.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
It is a labor of love, well most of the time. :) Today, not so fun... I was on a business trip all week and it seems like everyone decided this was the week to ask questions. I spent most of the day trying to catch up and didn't get very far.

hubmix

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
It is a labor of love, well most of the time. :) Today, not so fun... I was on a business trip all week and it seems like everyone decided this was the week to ask questions. I spent most of the day trying to catch up and didn't get very far.
Wondering if this is a complex coding solution that will take me hiring someone and if it is do you know anyone that does this type of work? thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.