Button PDF in Outlook Contact custom form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itmonitor

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Hi. I am personalising my Outlook contact using the feature embedded inside it (Developer tab, etc.). The Outlook contact is now customised, but I need the following feature: add a button on it that will create a Word document with the name, full address of the Contact. In other words, the Word document will open when I click the button at the Outlook Contact and the Word document will have the full name, full address of that Contact in it.
-
This is because I need to send reports to my clients and the reports must have their full name and address.
Please, see files attached.
Any advice is welcome.
ä
rgs

IM

Screenshot 2021-06-14 134619.png

Screenshot 2021-06-14 134828.png

You'll need to use code - either in the form or call a macro via the button (calling the macro is easier) - or just use a macro with a button on the ribbon.

These macros give you the basics - and changing to contact fields won't be too difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
G Add Map It button to Custom Contacts Form in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Outlook 2021 ScanPST errors (yet again ... sorry): repair button missing Outlook 2021 Using Outlook 5
S Outlook 2002- "Send" button has disappeared. Help please. Using Outlook 1
TomHuckstep Remove Send/Receive All Folders (IMAP/POP) button from Outlook 365 Ribbon Using Outlook 2
Witzker How to get the button Karte ( map) in custom contact form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Want to create a button on the nav bar (module add-in) to run code Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B How to create a button that sorts and selects the most recent message with ONE click Using Outlook 2
jehan2256 "History" button in Business Contact Manager Using Outlook 1
L "Insert Pictures" Button-Wrong Folder Using Outlook 5
O Replace hard returns with soft returns on selected text and button to QAT Using Outlook 5
bdsermons Outlook 365 command button in outlook form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
J "Contact" button in Journal entry Using Outlook 1
O Outlook 2010 Add delete button to the side of the message list Using Outlook 1
D Outlook 2013 Macros only run in VB editor, not in drop down or button Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 14
N contact list seen in Contact folder but knot in Address book or when 'TO' button is clicked in new email Using Outlook 0
Witzker HowTo start a macro with an Button in OL contact form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 12
R Follow up button doesn't working neither the reminders in BCM BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
Eike Move mails via macro triggered by the click of a button? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
K Disabling import/export button to restrict PST creation Using Outlook 3
N Which Button Was Clicked on the Ribbonbar Menu Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
E Can't accept or decline task (no button appears) Using Outlook 2
M VbScript for Command Button on Contacts Custom Form Using Outlook 1
Q Prompt button to auto turn on Out of Office Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
C iCloud Setting missing Outlook tab and Outlook missing the iCloud refresh button Using Outlook 4
Witzker Outlook 2010 Insert Date & Time at the button of an OL contactform in red Using Outlook 2
S How to set up button in ribbon for individual Quick Steps Using Outlook 1
C Custom Outlook Form - Populate Information from Radio Button / Check Box Using Outlook 0
J Command Button to stamp a date and time in a textbox in Outlook 2016 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A ScanPST finding errors but no Repair button Using Outlook 2
N Creating a button or link to a form in the Organizational Forms Library Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
J Execute Add-In Button from VBA Outlook 2016 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Command Button code will not execute. Any suggestions Please. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Reminder Dialog Open Button Using Outlook 2
Wayne Dardis Calling Ribbon Button in Outlook 2016 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
Tanja Östrand Outlook 2016 - Create Macro button to add text in Subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Categorize Button in Quick Access Toolbar Disappears on New Email Using Outlook 1
S Problem running Command button code Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
E Button to change subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Shortcut/button to a Calendar Group Using Outlook 0
soadfan Enable all rules from toolbar button? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
I Creating meeting invite with disabled tentative button Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
Diane Poremsky Contacts are missing when you click the To button Using Outlook 0
T Unable to 'Upload a file' using popup 'Browse' button Using Outlook 0
makinmyway ScanPST.exe Missing Repair Button Using Outlook 15
K Remove Manage APPS button for users Exchange Server Administration 1
J Send and Receive Button - only check default account? Using Outlook 1
A custom send button Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
P Possibility to create a calendar button "remaining week"??? Using Outlook 3
E Outlook 2007: Problem with "Move to Folder >" button on toolbar Using Outlook 6
E Button in body of email to approve/reject with original text Using Outlook 1